bullet.

" save who? " Becky grand father ask freen. Freen just stay at her spot look so Abrupt when she saw Becky's Grandfather.

" your silent proven that you can't do anything for Beck " freen was hurt when she heard what the old man said to her.

*I can't do anything for Becky* she just look at him. " you can't just say that to me" freen said. " freen let not talk whatever you want to say.. You just lose my trust in you. You know what you just did, did you??. I'm doing this for my Grandchild. You should back off cause I don't want to see you anymore don't ever come to Becky's life"

It was like a bullet to her hearing those words specifically it come out from Becky's Grandfather.

" it wasn't intended Mr. I was at your House when the accident happened " freen explain. " I don't need your explanation freen what I want is to keep my family away from your Crazy Grandfather! "

" well I don't care!! Too we're both victims here! It was my fault yes I know that.. But it doesn't mean I will just run from it.. I will save her I don't care if I die right now as long as I can save her!!.. Just let me safe her cause I know she's waiting for me! " freen shouted and she doesn't care they're in the middle if war.

" I will save your Granddaughter Mr. And I will sure you she's safe " and hold her.

As much the old man wants to refuse, he just stay silent observe the woman in front of her look so firmly believe that she can save someone in danger in exchange of her own life.

" very well.. I will let you but Soldiers will cover up " the old man said.

Freen just take deep breath ready herself to save her Becky.

hang on Taerak I'll save you I promise you that *

_____

Freen and the other Soldiers is now on their way inside the big rest house and the others soldiers was at the entrance lining up and covered the place and a lot of the people who's living near at the rest house immediately Evacuated due to the Guns shot.

" Hey you! Make sure Your alert" the commander said to freen.
Freen just node and she was behind the commander and the others was surrounded her since that's what Becky's Grandpa told them.

𝘛𝘔1(𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 very well 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

𝘛𝘔(𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤!! 𝘉𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵!!

The commander sign *corner* and the others already made their way to do a first fire.

When the Commander sign to move they immediatelydo a step forward.

*Guns shot*

" cover up!! " the commander yelled. And freen fire the Man whofire first hiding behind the door.

The others move and mind their own shot. " clean this mess and Don't die soldiers!! ".

Freen shot a fire the guy who keep on shooting them. " here give your Gun" the one soldier who stick with freen.
She look at him and the guy with Mask fully gear just wink at her and give his Noisy cricket.

"Fuck" she cures when she feel how heavy the gun is. " strength on your arms and Don't panic focus on targets." He said. Freen node and on ready.

Freen shot the Man and heat at the Man's shoulder and she fire another shot and heat on the enemy's neck.