Me and You.

Freen pull out from the kiss and smile seeing Becky in front of her there's nothing she wish for but be with her girlfriend.

" we're in this together " freen said and make their foreheads meet.
" we're in this together taerak.. No matter what happened I will always choose you " Becky smile. Freen hug Becky and close her eyes.

.
.
.

When they're already at the ground floor freen immediately hold Becky's hand and step out of the elevator.

" we need to find Heng" she said. Becky look around the corner same as freen. Freen call for her friend number.

" where are you?? "

When freen ask that there's a horn sound meters away from them.
" I think it's Heng" Becky said and they walked to the black car.

" Becky!! " freen and Becky turned their heads and saw Richie.

" Where the heck are you taking her freen?? " Richie ask while his hand is inside of his pockets.

" I'm taking her with me" freen said and pulled Becky's close to her.

" she's not coming with you and she's not safe around you" Richie said.

Freen look so hurt seeing her girlfriends brother losing his trust with her. " Richie just let me go with her." Becky said. " No Becky listen to us.. Your not safe with her" Richie said.

" shot up. I can't be away with her Richie you know how much I love freen, Richie please, let me be with her " Becky said and her tears just dropped on her cheeks.

" we can't lose you Becky.. We're doing this for you just listen to mom" rich said. " I know but how am I going to live without freen" Beck said and hold Beck hand tightly.

Richie just let out a deep breath and look at freen. " look freen. You cause so much trouble to Us. and I don't want anything happen with my sister, so if I were you just let her be" Richie said.

And freen look at Becky and beck look at her eyes. " Your not Going to bring me to them freen please " Becky beg.
" you promise me that.. " Becky said.

Freen smile and kiss Becky's forehead before she look at Richie.

" sorry Richie but I'll choose to be with her rather not having her with me" freen said. " don't worry this is the last time you will see her hurting and I'll promise you and mom that I'll treat her like princess " freen said and smile at her girlfriend.

Freen get something inside her pocket. Becky look so confused on what freen's doing right now.

" Taerak in front of your brother, I sure you to give you everything that you want even my life. I. sarocha freen Have give you my love and trust and life every thing of me to offer you to marry me" freen said and bend her one knee and show the Diamond ring.

Beck was beyond shock cause she wasn't aware that freen will do this to her special they're in front of her brother.

" Becky will you marry me? " freen ask her again. Freen smile at her and before she looks at her brother who's just standing there holding his phone, it was like Richie is taking a video if them.

" Yes Taerak I'll marry you " Becky said and freen smile at her and stood up and immediately hug Becky.

" thank you " freen said " I love you " Beck said. Freen kiss her lips.

" oh fuck just put the ring on her already! " Richie shouted and the both of them just laughed.

.
.
.
.
.