keep it real

It's already 3 am and Becky woke up because her right arm is aching Because of her sleeping position  and decided to turned around to face Freen's back.

She smiled sweetly and She moved closer to freen and hug her tightly before she sleep again.

The Alarm Ring so loud that make freen woke up because of the noise.

She felt Becky's arm on her waist and she turned around slowly not to wake  Becky.

She moved the bangs that cover Becky's face.

" You're really like a baby while sleeping" she mumbled and smile.

It's really nice to feel waking up and there's someone laying next to you.

first time and she wants it to happen more in the future.

Freen turn off the alarm clock since she doesn't want to wake The person next to her.

Freen needs to Take a shower early so she Get up of course she do it carefully and let Becky sleep more.

_____

Freen is already Done taking a shower and she Went outside and she knows the helper is already making the breakfast.

" Good morning, What's for breakfast?" She ask the Nanny who's in charge on cooking.

" Eggs hotdog, Bacon and pancake 🥞 but if you like anything I'll cook it for you" the Nanny said with her smile.

" Rice" Freen said " more important"

" Your awake"  Freen turn around and see her Mom walking to her and she noticed her mom black circle buffy on her eyes showing she Didn't get sleep and she cried.

" Nanny make me coffee please"

" Mom are you okay?" Freen she ask with concerned on her voice.

Her mom just simply smile and hold her hand.

" I'm fine I just had bad dream last night" her mom said. Freen just let this slide. " Where's Becky?"

" Still sleeping btw I have to Finish my work before I Got to work call me if the breakfast is done" Freen said and went inside her room and Becky just woke up.

" Good morning " Freen said and seat on the edge of the bed looking at her sister stretching her body gain her strength.

" Mm..what time is it??" Beck just stretch her arms.

" 6 you better Take a shower early" Freen said pulling Beck arm and beck seat up.

" Give me hug" beck Request and who's Freen to Refuse the Offer she just Go for it and Hug Beck.

Freen caress Becky's back and hug her tightly.

" Can we stay like this for a moment" beck said on her baby voice.

Freen can't help but to smile on her sister cuteness.
" Five minutes and Go take a bath, it almost time for breakfast" she said. Beck just node and stood up.

" Can I wear your clothes" beck said " yes, i have new clothes on my closet and undies" Freen said. Beck hug her for the last time before she went inside the shower.

______

" You eat this" Freen said and put some Bacon on Becky's plate.

" Mm!. I like the hotdog give me some " beck whinny cause freen just laughed.

And their Mom just laughing with their Attitude since she never Saw them together and her heart is happy knowing They're close now.

"No. Bacon is You'res" Freen said. " Ahh~ No. I like hotdog please" beck used her Puppy eyes and even pout like a baby asking for sweet.