Eyes on Me

Becky Pov.

It's Saturday already and here Iam having hard time to choose what Going to wear since it's Freen Cousin party. I was shy cause I didn't Know her cousin except her friends.

And at this moment i don't know what to wear seriously.
Freen said i should wear clothes that makes me feel comfortable.

I just Smirk.

" I know who can help me"
.. ...

At 7 Freen will pick me up since she Doesn't Trust taxi drivers and I'm More Glad she will pick me up.

She's busy  but yeah she never disappoint me anymore after our argument, she already keep updating me about what's Going to her Life, same with me, I update her about my schedule and if I can Go over her house or something she wants me to do.

" How about this?" Mom ask. Mom said and showing me the Clothes i will try.

" Oh I'll wear this" i said and my mom just smile. And give me the Clothes that she choose for me.

" I didn't know your hanging out with Freen's friends that's Good to know" she said.

Well i was in my parents house since mom feel lonely and she have problem that she don't wanna share and since my exams is already Done yesterday i plan to come and stay with her.

" Yeah they're so nice and Freen invite me to her cousin party" i said.

" Oh that's why your asking me if what you should wear" she said and i just chuckle. " So It's a party hu?" She asked

" Yes mom what do you expect?" I said she just Smirk.

" I thought Your Going out for a date" she tease. I just blush.

" Of course not it's a party" i said.

" Sure and Don't Drink to much and keep yourself near with Freen " she said.

" I will mom" i said.

" Okay Take a shower now it's 5: 56 " she said. " Thanks mom" i said and went inside Freen's room.
______

It's already Quarter 6 and I'm done Doing my Makeup with the help of my mother. I'm glad my mom is not busy if not for her it's took me forever to done my Makeup.

" Wow you look Good " my mom said and make me smile.

" Really?" I ask her she just hug me " of course Darling You Get that from me, i mean that Beautiful Look" she said i just Rolled my eyes like i was done of her.

" I'm happy Your having Fun" she said and i just smile at her. I'm happy that she's smiling because of me.

"Oh wow" were distracted by someone who looks so Hot with her Clothing.

Oh my Gosh she's so freaking Hot 🔥 i can't!

Oh my Gosh she's so freaking Hot 🔥 i can't!. I cannot!!!.

I just act normal not to freak out cause mom is beside me.