Becky.

Becky already done with her essays and she get her phone to Check if her girlfriend send her a message and she immediately smile when freen send her a picture with their son Bonbon.

"Aw~ cute daddy and bonbon" she said, she melt whenever freen send her picture specially with their baby.

She stretched her neck and arms and check the time. " 10? Pm?? " her eye's went wide when she see the time. She immediately look at the time of the pictures that freen send her. " I've been doing my essays for 4 hours already? That's crazy!? "

*then why taerak is not home yet?? Oh my I can't be alone in here I'm scared huhu I shouldn't let her leave! 😭*
______

Richie and Freen is now talking at the Garden while sipping some wine.

" make it fast Richie I still need to buy something for your sister " freen said.
Richie side eyeing her and take a sip on his drink.
" you just got here and your wanna go home already your a mean" Richie pout.
" your sister is alone there and she might get scared you know she easily gets scared" freen said checking her phone if Beck already reply on her message. And she just pout seeing no replies from her taerak and there's Richie being so done with her already.

He called for her but her attention is not with him haha * who am I then?? * Richie said inside his mind.

" whatever. Anyway someone follow me yesterday " reach said and freen just stare at him and node her head

" I'm probably death now if ever I didn't fight back" Richie said. " of course you won't die your black belter " freen said.

Richie put his glass on the table and look at freen in disbelief " hey, I'm in danger yesterday freen and I'm scared when I called you that time" Richie said.

" I know... But don't worry richie my aunt Did something already " freen said. And yes her Aunt engfa told her everything.

" I don't want anything happen to you guy's specifically with your sister your out if thi mess" freen said.

" but we're your family alreadyFreen and I'm your soon to be brother in law even though I prepare to be your brother instead " Richie smirked at her while tapping freen shoulder.

" shot up" freen rolled her eyes and removed Richie hand on her shoulder.

" Sorry for saying this but your Grand father has something in his mind you know " Richie did some cycle hand gesture on the side of his head that explaining that freen's Grandfather is crazy.

" money and fame eat his dignity. What you expect anyway he's been like that in his life" freen said and take a sip on her wine.

Freen just stay there for awhile and play with her girlfriends Dog which is their son and after that she already say Good bye to her elders at the mansion before she went she drives home.

On her way home she just relaxed while listening to the music and she just check the rearview mirror time to time but later on the it raine started to fall and made the road wet and slippery.

" shit why now " freen said and turn the wiper to wash off the water from the windshield.

She was just listening to the music and make sure she was driving carefully since there's still a lot
Her car and soon it get trafficked because of the heavy rain.

" shit" freen curse when her car started to run out if energy " fuck I'm still far from home " she said and placed her hand in her forehead.

She safely park her car at road side and she turned off the switch and call for a mechanic and after she's done call for mechanic her girlfriend call her.