Reconcile

The Pov will start on this chapter!!.
________

Becky Pov.

Hi I'm Becky And I'm studying Law and I'm in my college year and I love sports so much and one of the Key to release stress is Do some Sports and exercise hahaha that's what I usually do in my free days.

It's already the Last subject and it's almost 6 pm and I still need to do my Paper work when I get home, but before I go home FREEN will Take me out for Dinner and she told me her friends want to meet me.

It's Fine cause it's Freen friends and I really like to see them since they become part of Freen's life.

I wanna know everything about FREEN, crazy to think but yeah i really look up on freen ever since I first saw her in our parents Wedding.

That's the first time I saw her she was so Beautiful and very calm misterious type of person, so that's why I'm so Curious about her and I'd been wanted to be close with her but back then, Freen is out of reach and she's to focus on her studies and she always On travel but I'm glad we're starting to know each other.

Is it weird or it's normal to like the person you Want to be.

Of course it's not weird, Love is love anyway if you love someone you should show them right???

So I love Freen??.. whatever i should just Go for it and show her that i really adore her.

" Your Spacing out again are you sure you're okay?" My classmate ask.

" Don't worry about her she used to be like that" my other classmate said and laugh.

What the heck?? Is that supposed to be funny like?? Duh??.

I'm actually studying in Foreign University, one of the top Universities where Freen studied and I was Happy that I made it here.

" I saw you with our senior, the one who graduated here"my seatmate said. " You mean that famous Student?" My other classmates said.

" yeah i used to see that girl when I was in Highschool and she's so freaking Hot you know, she's was really famous and Intelligent " my other classmate said.

How the hell they know her???.
Well can't blame them Freen is really famous back then and such a role model.

" So, how Did you know her?? Are you  dating her?" My Other classmate ask.

* If Only*

" No" i said . I can say anything about our personal life in public since no one knows our parents got married.

" SO how??"

" We know each other that's all, can you stop asking me Our Prof will Caught us" i scold them.

I just sigh and look outside if our room and it's already Dark I wish Prof will Dismissed us Early.

_______

" Okay class dismissed" after our Professor dismissed us horridly went outside.

Freen texted me she was already at the parking lot.

" Hey Becky" oh it's Non " N-non You Didn't went home yet? " I ask.

I thought he went home with Irin.
irin texted me that they'll Go home together since I already told her I can't go with them.

" Yeah i drive her first and then I came back here " he simply smile. I just node.

," Did you forget something?" I ask him.

" You" he quickly replied and smile. I was bit surprised but I didn't show it.

I know he Has something to me, you he likes me but I can't like him back because I only see him as my close friend.