26

Yoongi walked into the living room. "I'm going to go home." "No, please Yoongi shi, stay." 

Yoongi looked at Taemin, Jimin then back to Hoseok. "Please, Yoongiaa." Yoongi doesn't know what it is, but Hoseok has control over him which makes him want to do anything that Hoseok asks, so he turned around and goes back to the family room.

"Samchon, go and talk with Yoongi, I know you want to. It is ok what I just walked in on. Weird but ok, I know you thought we were asleep or you wouldn't have done that."

"What did I miss?" Jimin asked, he was absorbed in his game. "Nothing." Both Hoseok and Taemin responded.

Hoseok walked back into the family room, he sat next to Yoongi, and Yoongi had already turned the TV back on. Hoseok held Yoongi's hand in his and waited a few minutes before talking to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't think he would wake up anytime soon. 

But I should have known Murphy's Law

But I should have known Murphy's Law." Yoongi smiled, pulled his hand out of Hoseok's, and put his arm around him. "I know." Yoongi kissed the side of Hoseok's forehead and they just sat like that for a while, Yoongi holding Hoseok and watching baseball.

The week went by pretty quickly, Yoongi and Taemin were tired every day they would came home. Hoseok would try to make it to Taemin's games when he could, but when he couldn't he tried to at least have food on the table with Yoongi and Taemin walked in. Hoseok was glad that Yoongi would stay most nights, he liked curling up with him at night, even though Yoongi was generally asleep long before Hoseok would come to bed.

Between practice and or actually playing a game, Yoongi and Taemin were up from five in the morning and sometimes they would not get home 'til nine at night. So when that Friday came, Hoseok took the day off so he could take Taemin and Yoongi to school, and then he stopped off and packed Yoongi a bag for the weekend. Hoseok was going to make this weekend together as perfected as he could. He packed his bag as well, having both in the trunk, he asked Taemin to have what he wanted to take to his grandparents ready. 

So all Hoseok had to do was watch the game and wait. Hoseok took dinner to Yoongi and Taemin, before the game. Hoseok didn't want Yoongi hungry when they were on the plane. When the game ended at eight, Hoseok asked if Yoongi needed anything at home before they headed to drop Taemin off at his grandparents and then Hoseok drove them to the private airfield owned by his family.

There was a small plane waiting for them to arrive, and when Hoseok pulled up he popped the trunk someone took their bags and loaded them onto the plane, then Hoseok and Yoongi walked up the stairs and seated themselves. "Sir, it should be a smooth flight there, just call when you want us to come back for you on Sunday, the Range Rover is waiting for you when we arrive and the fridge was stocked to your specifications." "Thank you." 

Hoseok looks at Yoongi

Hoseok looks at Yoongi. "Are you still not going to tell me where we are going?" "To my cabin at Lake Tahoe, I thought that we would snuggle and try to stay warm this weekend," Hoseok said with a smile. They sat in seats that were next to one another and when the Captain came over the intercom telling them that they could remove their seat belts for a bit. 

Hoseok did at once and straddled Yoongi's lap and started kissing him.