86

"Yoongi, can we talk?" Taemin asked. "Do I ever say no?" "Well, I don't want to interrupt your call with Samchon." Taemin didn't turn on the light, and he didn't have the hall light on either so he couldn't see Hoseok.

"Taeminaa, turn the light on," Yoongi said, and Taemin did. "Oh Samchon, I didn't realize you were home. I can leave."

"Taeminaa, have a seat." Hoseok smiled. "Do you want to talk to us both or just Yoongi?" Taemin dropped to the end of the bed while Hoseok expected him to sit in the chair. 

"He doesn't want me to come out and see him. Why?" Yoongi squeezed Hoseok before answering because Yoongi had also been talking to Jimin and didn't get a chance to tell Hoseok. "Taeminaa, Jimin loves you. 

I've told you this before. He's busy with school and football, just like you. He has to keep his grades up to play and keep his scholarship and practice there isn't like here. 

It's a little more demanding, and he can't play around or fall behind in his classes

It's a little more demanding, and he can't play around or fall behind in his classes." "I know he keeps telling me that. I just think he is doing other things." 

Taemin whined. "Taeminaa, you get most of his free time. He's still online playing games with you when he's not studying, eating, or sleeping. 

Isn't he?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, and he'll even talk to me when they're traveling on the bus." "Taeminaa, you need to give him some time to become friends with kids out there. 

He's going to need help. You'll need to start working on your schooling as well." "I know, but Yoongi samchon, I'm afraid he's going to meet someone."

"Taeminaa, if you tire him out, he may end up pushing you away. You need to loosen up. Jimin loves you. 

Right now, this isn't going anywhere

Right now, this isn't going anywhere. I think you two need to set up some boundaries and live by them. Have time limits for when you two talk on the phone, play games, and chat on the computer. 

You both are tiring each other out, and it's not going to be good for either one of you." "How?" "Why don't we talk on speaker on Sunday? He has a game tomorrow, doesn't he?" "Yeah, but he's more than likely on the bench. He's always on the bench." 

Taemin said. "He'll get playtime. He's in practice. 

When they need him on the field, they will send him out. They didn't recruit him for nothing." "But he wanted to go to Texas." 

"They were also in the stands looking at him. He didn't know they were there, but I did." "When were they there?" "Both his Junior and Senior year. 

I spoke to Texas both years

I spoke to Texas both years." "Is that why Jimin wanted to go to Texas?" Taemin asked. Yoongi shook his head, "Taeminaa, Jimin's been talking about Texas since Freshman year. 

I had nothing to do with it. Texas came to look at another player that year and talked to me about him. You know yourself that Jimin is a great tight end."

"But it sucks, yoongi samchon. I hate that he's so far away." Taemin got up and left the bedroom, turning the light off as he went. 

"Boy, did I feel like an outcast?" Hoseok stated, and Yoongi hugged him closer.