100

Yoongi kissed Hoseok's neck, and they stayed like that for a bit until Yoongi loosened his hold, and Hoseok got up. "Are you going to be okay?" "Yeah, jagi." They both got up and went to take a shower together. 

When they came back out, they dressed in shorts. Cleaned up the bed and laid down. Hoseok was a little concerned for Yoongi, but he will watch him over the next few days to see how he reacts.

This time Yoongi laid his head on Hoseok, and because they weren't wearing t-shirts, Hoseok could tell that Yoongi was crying. Hoseok kissed the top of his head. "I love you, Yoongiaa." 

Yoongi could only nod his head. He was afraid to speak because he lumped in his throat. From his sessions with the therapist, Hoseok knew that all he could do was be there for Yoongi. 

To hold him, listen to him, and pick him up when he needed it. There would be good and bad days, and when they did make love again, Yoongi could retreat or regress to stage one, avoiding everything and anger. Yoongi was running a lot initially, and Hoseok would wake up at three and find him gone. 

The therapist stated that Yoongi might process things while he runs

The therapist stated that Yoongi might process things while he runs. But Hoseok found out that Yoongi had nightmares and had to get up and out of the house. Sleep finally took both of them and when Hoseok woke at five to nature's call, Yoongi wasn't in bed. 

Hoseok first went to the bathroom, then he searched for Yoongi, checking the usual spots of the family room, and living room, and then out on the deck. Yoongi wasn't anywhere. Hoseok picked up their clothes and robe while out at the pool. 

He checked to make sure Yoongi's car was in the driveway, which only left him running. After taking their clothes to the bedroom, Hoseok shook his head and started a pot of coffee. 

Yoongi had woken from a bad dream. He was sweating, and his heart was pounding. Careful not to wake Hoseok, he got up.

 Pulled open the drawer that had his running clothes in, pulled out pants and a shirt, and then a pair of underwear and socks from another drawer. He left the bedroom with them to the main bathroom. He didn't want Hoseok to hear him getting ready.

The dream is always the same, everything Namjoon did and said to him, lying on the floor being choked by Namjoon, the shoulder injury not even bothering Namjoon

The dream is always the same, everything Namjoon did and said to him, lying on the floor being choked by Namjoon, the shoulder injury not even bothering Namjoon. Yoongi had never told Hoseok, but he did his therapist was that he had an erection and ejaculated during the rape. He doesn't even know if Namjoon realized that he did. 

He feels ashamed about this, even though his therapist repeatedly told him that it's the body's normal response to sexual stimulation, being wanted or unwanted. After over an hour of running, Yoongi decided to head back to the house. He saw that the lights were on in the living room, so he knew that Hoseok was up. 

Checking his watch just before entering the house, he saw that it was five-thirty. He found Hoseok sitting in the kitchen reading over a case file. "Hey, jagi."

Hoseok looked up from his file, "I laid clean shorts and a t-shirt out on the bed for you." Yoongi sat down next to him at the table, but with his knees pointing to him so he could look right at him, so Hoseok turned towards Yoongi. "What's up, jagi?"