87

"I'll be happy to let you deal with an unhappy teenager." Yoongi laughed, "Actually, both of them. I'm being called by Jimin too." "Oh, shit, is that why you know what is going on via the other side, I could tell that Teddy didn't catch on to it," Hoseok asked, and Yoongi nodded while yawning in Hoseok's ear. 

"You are tired, aren't you?" "Exhausted, tired doesn't even begin to cover it." Hoseok turned over in Yoongi's arms and kissed him. "I owe you so much. 

You've been so great to Taemin and me." Yoongi hugged him tightly. "I love you, Yoongi."

Yoongi yawned, "I love you too, Hoseokaa." And it wasn't but a few minutes before Hoseok could hear Yoongi's breathing start to even out, and his light snoring began, then his hold loosened up on Hoseok. The following morning Hoseok left the bed before Yoongi woke. 

He looked in on Taemin. Taemin was also asleep. He looked around the house, and it was picked up but not cleaned. 

He was debating if he should hire a maid, but he knew that Yoongi would have a problem with it

He was debating if he should hire a maid, but he knew that Yoongi would have a problem with it. He still needs to sit down with Yoongi about these issues of Yoongi and him doing things to make life easier. He decided to call the manager at the mansion and have him send one of the maids over to clean his house.

It was only seven, so he hoped that Yoongi would sleep while she was there cleaning. She arrived by eight and went straight to cleaning. Yoongi didn't hear anything until she started cleaning the family room. 

When she began vacuuming, he thought it was Hoseok and finally pulled himself out of bed to shower. It was close to ten. When he dressed, he went out looking for Hoseok and found the maid, dusting all the surfaces in the family room. Yoongi looked into the sparkling clean kitchen, no Hoseok, nor in the immaculate living room. 

So he walked back to Hoseok's office and stood in the doorway. "Hey." Hoseok glanced up with a smile.

"Yoongi, before you say anything." Hoseok rounded his desk, and Yoongi approached him, kissed him, and pulled him from the office. He saw the maid walk into their room, so he took him through to the kitchen, stopping when he saw coffee made. 

Hoseok laughed when that stopped Yoongi in his tracks, but Yoongi filled two cups, handing one to Hoseok, and pulled him through the door out to the deck

Hoseok laughed when that stopped Yoongi in his tracks, but Yoongi filled two cups, handing one to Hoseok, and pulled him through the door out to the deck. "You were saying?" Yoongi smiled as they sat down next to one another. "I know you couldn't keep up lately, and it didn't help that I haven't been able to come home for the last month. 

I appreciate everything you've done by stepping in and being the father figure while I was away. I saw that the house was picked up but wasn't cleaned, and to be honest, I didn't want to clean it either." Yoongi was waiting for Hoseok to finish. 

They were holding hands and had their fingers interlaced. "Taemin and I clean on Saturday mornings. I know it's not the clean clean a maid would do, but that's when we have time." 

Yoongi sat his coffee down, took his hand out of Hoseok's, put his arm around him, and leaned back on the little sofa-style lawn chair. "I'm not going to say anything this time.