9

"What do you mean, who am I? I am Jung Hoseok." He chuckled at that. "I am interested in you because you are what I like, Yoongi."

"Yeah, but who is Jung Hoseok, what do you do?" "I am a lawyer." "Just a lawyer, Hoseok?" "I am a lawyer, I do mostly pro bono cases because I don't need the money. I come from a very wealthy family and I am living off of my trust fund mostly. 

I also work for my family's company, when a lawyer is needed." "Why?" "Why what?" "Why work, most wealthy people in these parts don't." "Because I enjoy it, I was the typical rich kid growing up, I didn't want to go to school and when I was there the first time, I partied so much I flunked out. 

When I was twenty-five I decided it was time I did something with my life and went back to school, did the bachelor's all over again, and then went to law school. When I was first out I went to work for my father and I hated it, but I didn't have access to my trust fund yet so he told me if I wanted to live that I needed to work. After a few years, I walked into one of those free law clinics they run throughout the city and I found out I enjoyed giving my time to the less fortunate. 

When my father realized this, at first he was mad that I would waste my talent by giving it away for free, but then he saw that I enjoyed it and began to understand that this was how I was." "I wouldn't have guessed that you were a lawyer or that you were rich." "I don't flaunt my wealth, that is not who I am, I live in a very modest home and you saw what I drive."

"And you are interested in a coach?" "Let's get out of here, and we can talk about your ex-boyfriends

"And you are interested in a coach?" "Let's get out of here, and we can talk about your ex-boyfriends." "Do we really need to?" "I have my own questions, so yeah, would you like to come to my place or yours." "Let's see how the other half lives."

"I told you I live in a very modest house and just remember Taemina is there." "Maybe having Taemin there would be a good thing, we can get some talking in, instead of lots of kissing that could lead to the bedroom." "Ok." 

The waiter had long since returned the booklet to the table, Hoseok pulled it towards him, signed the copy, added the tip to the charge, and pulled his card out to put back in his wallet that he left on the table the entire time they were talking. "Shall we go then?" Hoseok stood and reached his hand out for Yoongi, which he took as he stood and Hoseok lend in for a kiss before they turned and walked from the dining area. The drive home was not filled completely with nonstop talking they did talk, they were holding hands as Hoseok drove. 

Hoseok was rubbing his thumb over the soft back of Yoongi's hand, Yoongi smiled all the way to Hoseok's home. When they arrived in a very modest neighborhood and pulled into a driveway, Yoongi was amazed, that Hoseok didn't live far from his own house. He lived across town from his apartment but his house was a few blocks away.

They walked into the house to find not only Taemin in the living room but two other players, Minho and Jimin. When they saw Yoongi, they all sat up straight and said at the same time, "Hello Coach."

"