69

Hoseok smiled and asked if it wouldn't stress Yoongi out too much, he would be more than happy to help with his cholesterol. Yoongi laugh and said he knew Hoseok would. Jin and Sana pulled up to the cabin, they could see both Yoongi and Hoseok's suitcases on the porch and along with the little duffle bag Marc had the things in for the room. 

"Do you think they talked?" Sana asked. "Sanayaa, did you forget the forest of flowers we left at the house? Along with the bears?" Then Jin laughed. "What?" "I wonder if Hoseok told Yoongi about all the flowers and bears. 

And seriously Sana did you have to bring one with us?" Jin laughed as he looked at Sana holding the Bear holding a football. "Well, I figured if Yoongi's heart didn't melt seeing Hoseok Friday, then maybe seeing one of the many bears he sent might." Jin and Sana got out of the car and walked up to the cabin, they didn't hear anything coming from inside and the door was open. 

They walked onto the porch and into the cabin, no sign of Yoongi and Hoseok, but they could see the doors to the downstairs bedrooms were open. They both were hoping they didn't sleep in separate bedrooms all weekend. They peered into the first and the bed was made. 

Then they peered into the next and found the pair sleeping on the bed, both fully clothed. Hoseok was spooning Yoongi, the two always fit perfectly either way they spooned. Jin pulls Sana back out of the room. 

"Do we wake them or what?" "Put the bags in the car, I'll wake Hoseok," Sana responded

"Do we wake them or what?" "Put the bags in the car, I'll wake Hoseok," Sana responded. Sana tapped Hoseok lightly on his shoulder, Hoseok looked up at Sana and smiled. "Hi, sorry we didn't mean to fall asleep. 

We will be out there in a minute okay." Hoseok whispered. Sana just nodded her head and handed Hoseok the bear, she was smiling as she left the room.

Hoseok sat the bear behind him, tighten his hold on Yoongi, and kissed the back of his neck, which caused Yoongi to stir from his slumber. Yoongi took a deep breath, stretched, and blew it out. "Mmmm, is it close to time?" "Actually, they're here," Hoseok said as he kissed Yoongi's neck again and pulled the bear around to the front so Yoongi could see and Yoongi chuckled.

******************************

"You know I'm never going to live this one down." As Yoongi turned over and they kissed. Hoseok was waiting patiently with Yoongi in the exam room, well, not so patiently. 

"Yoongiaa, how can you just sit there?" Yoongi looked down at all the wires coming out from under his t-shirt and smiled. He was hooked up to a few monitors, so he knew why he could just sit. If he moved too much, he could cause some of the results to be off. 

"Hoseokaa, please sit down, or you know they will throw you out

"Hoseokaa, please sit down, or you know they will throw you out." Yoongi was trying to stay calm as he watched Hoseok pace. When the technician came back in to check on Yoongi to do the next leg of the stress test, she caught a glimpse of Hoseok pacing before he stopped and smiled. 

"Okay, Yoongi, I'm going to take you back to do another part of the test, but Hoseok shi, you will have to wait here." "Why can't I come with him?" Hoseok asked.