113

Lee So Dam from the Prosecutor's Attorney's Office answered like he always does. "There was no case against Mr. Kim." "Come on, David, we both know charges were brought up and dropped. 

We have some information you and the other party in the case need to know about." Bo Na responded. So Dam blew out a loud breath, "Bo Na, do you have time tonight to talk?" She looked over to Vivi, and Vivi nodded. 

"Yeah, where do you want to meet?" "I'm still at my office." "We'll be there in twenty minutes," Bo Na stated as she hung up. They drove straight down, and So Dam met them at the door to let them up.

"Okay, this better be good," So Dam said once they had gotten to the elevator to go back to his floor. "Who's this?" "Hi, I'm Vivi, Namjoon's ex-girlfriend, kind of, but after what I saw tonight, we're through." "Okay, what do you mean by kind of?" So Dam asked as they got to his floor and exited the elevator heading to his office.

"We were working on getting back together. Namjoon was taking me out again, and I still had a key to his condo even though I had moved out back in October." Vivi explained as So Dam escorted them into his office.

" Vivi explained as So Dam escorted them into his office

"Okay, first, I'm going to ask before we continue. Do both of you know who the victim was?" "I asked her not to tell me his name," Bo Na responded. "Okay, Bo Na, if you could please leave the room so I can talk to Vivi."

"Can she please stay? I'll keep his name out of it when I talk about him." Vivi pleaded. "Okay, but first, I need to know if you know who the victim was," So dam responded. 

"So write it on this pad of paper. Bo Na, please turn around." Vivi wrote down Min Yoongi's name on the pad of paper. 

So Dam looked at her and turned the pad over. "Okay, please have a seat. Tell me what you came here about."

Vivi changed Yoongi's name to Bob in the story but told So Dam everything she walked into tonight at Namjoon's. So Dam just sat there, blown away. "Well, So Dam, what are you going to do?" Bo Na asked.

"I don't know what we do about this, to be honest," So Dam responded

"I don't know what we do about this, to be honest," So Dam responded. Vivi spoke up. "Can you call him and tell him that Namjoon has video of the crime?" So Dam shook his head. 

"How about his lawyer?" So Dam thought about it. He could call Hoseok and ask if he could go to his office to talk with him. "Yeah, let me look up his number." 

So Dam had Hoseok's number on his phone. They were friends. That was the only reason he even considered giving him the heads-up on this. "Bo Na, I will need you to step out for the phone call." 

Vivi looked at both So Dam and Bo Na, and she nodded and told Vivi it was confidential and that she knew who the victim was. So Dam called Hoseok, it was after eight in the evening. "Hello, So Dam shi?" Hoseok answered.

"Hoseok shi, do you have a few minutes to talk?" So Dam asked. "Yeah, I do, is this business or just talking?" Hoseok cut to the chase. He knew So Dam didn't call him much for just chatting.

 He knew So Dam didn't call him much for just chatting

"Business, if you're not in your office. Could you be?" So Dam asked. "Give me a second." Hoseok looked at Yoongi. 

Yoongi smiled and motioned that he was going to bed, Hosoek kissed him, and they parted ways. "Okay, what did you have?"