82

He hurt Taeyang a few times until they realized they were trying to rush it, and then it never happened again. Yoongi knows what to do and the care, only from being hurt two years ago by the dick. "Samchon, I'm sorry." 

Taemin started to cry as soon as they walked into Hoseok's bathroom. Hoseok smiled and chuckled, "Taemin, it's okay. I asked the two of you to wait until you were at least eighteen, and you did. 

Maybe we should have discussed how to do it too. So neither of you would get hurt." Hoseok had turned on the water and started to fill the tub, and he pulled some salts out and added them to the tub. 

"Get undressed and get into the tub. Lay this over your privates." Hoseok laid a hand towel on the edge of the tub. 

"I'll get you a towel and a few other things. Then I'll sit here and talk with you briefly." "Okay."

Taemin undressed, the tub was only half full when he sat down in it, but it still felt good to him

Taemin undressed, the tub was only half full when he sat down in it, but it still felt good to him. He did what his uncle asked by laying the hand towel over himself. Hoseok went to the kitchen for ibuprofen and water before returning to the bathroom with a towel for Taemin. 

He knocked and entered. "Here, take these. It will help."

"Hoseok samchon, I'm sorry that you just reached Lake and had to come back because I was stupid...." "Taeminaa, you weren't stupid." Hoseok cut him off. "Coach, do we have to talk?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi chuckled. "Now, I'm the Coach?" Yoongi shook his head. "Jiminaa, I know you don't want to talk about this. 

You're eighteen and shit. I wouldn't want to talk about this with an adult either. But I will give you a little advice I didn't have. 

Shit, you even have the fucking internet

Shit, you even have the fucking internet. Everything's at the tip of your finger." "I looked it up, and I was preparing him, I swear."

"And how long did you prepare him?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know for a few minutes." "He's never had anything in his ass before. 

Hell, you've never had anything in your ass before. Have you?" Yoongi asked. "No."

"A few minutes isn't going to relax a virgin. Thank God you're just as inexperienced as Taeminaa, and you stopped when he screamed out in pain. Because I know many guys that wouldn't stop." 

Yoongi stated and saw Jimin's eyes widen. "You could have caused damage." "I...." Yoongi stopped him with his hand.

" Yoongi stopped him with his hand

"I didn't say you did. I said you could have. I'm sure he will be in pain for a few days, maybe if that. 

And then it will be fine." Yoongi looked at Jimin. "I don't know how big you are erected, Jiminaa. 

Treat your bottom with respect, or how you would want to be treated if you're a bottom. I don't know if you used one finger or got three into him. But you will need to get at least three."

Three?" Jimin asked. "Yes, three, as I said, I don't know how big you are. I'm not asking you to tell me. 

I don't want to know." Yoongi didn't, not one bit. "But one finger will not be enough. 

Two as much as you scissor them still isn't great

Two as much as you scissor them still isn't great."