70

"Hoseok shi, we have to do the treadmill and then have him relax to do another set of images of his heart. He will be back here in about thirty to forty minutes. Depending on how long it'll take to get his heart rate up."

"Then will he be done?" Hoseok asked. "Yes, Hoseok shi, unless the Doctor wants to talk to you." The technician unhooked Yoongi from the monitors, and they left the room, leaving Hoseok. 

He paced back and forth while waiting. He couldn't believe that he loved Yoongi so much and he could lose him. Hoseok continued to walk, hoping and praying that the results would show that nothing was wrong. 

That this was all the stress from their recent breakup. The technicians took Yoongi's blood pressure once more before Yoongi got on the treadmill. They were going to monitor it a few times while he was on the treadmill, but they wanted a resting reading. 

They informed Yoongi to notify them as soon as he experienced shortness of breath or pain. They started him out with a slow walk, which Yoongi was fine. He could do that all day long, then they sped it up and up.

Until he was running, Yoongi was still okay

Until he was running, Yoongi was still okay. The technician sped up the treadmill to get Yoongi running faster because Yoongi hadn't yet reached his target heart rate. They asked him if he was feeling anything. 

Again, he said no. When he finally reached his target heart rate, they ended the test. They had him lie on a gurney and gave him another shot of nuclear dye and told Adam to lay still for twenty minutes, and they will conduct another scan of his heart. 

Yoongi watched other patients have their stress test and then join him in gurney land, then he was escorted to the machine to have his heart reimaged. Yoongi lay on the table and was asked to raise his arms above his head during the scan. The machine rotated around him, taking images of his heart along with recordings again. 

He could see a little of it on the monitors above his head, but it was a little hard to watch. When the scan was complete, he was taken back to the room that Hoseok was in. The nurse performed one more set of EKGs and blood pressure readings on Yoongi before taking the tabs off of him. 

"The Doctor would like to look everything over and see you back in a week. You can set up the appointment on the way out. Okay?" "He's not going to speak to us?" Hoseok asked.

"Hoseokaa, let him look over the images," Yoongi stated

"Hoseokaa, let him look over the images," Yoongi stated. "We'll see you next week." Yoongi smiled, and the nurse left the room.

"But." Hoseok got out before Yoongi pulled him close. "Hoseokaa, He wants to take a week to look them over. 

He didn't pull us in today and say, 'Hey, we are heading to the hospital now.' Did he?" "No," Hoseok said. "So, that's a good sign."

"Yeah, I guess." Yoongi hugged Hoseok and kissed him. He knows Hoseok knows it is too. 

"Let's go home. I have a game tomorrow, and I already missed practice today." They made Yoongi's appointment for the following week, and Hoseok would make it come hell or high water.