33

"For you, yes." Yoongi kissed Hoseok and turned to the counter to start making them a sandwich. They ate and lounged on the couch for a bit before returning to the bedroom. 

Yoongi spooned Hoseok and they went back to sleep. Sunday passed quickly, Hoseok had called for the plane to come by four that afternoon. Yoongi and Hoseok took a walk together earlier, Yoongi asked if they needed to strip the bed or anything, and Hoseok told him that he has a service to clean the cabin. 

So they grabbed up their things, loaded them in the SUV and Hoseok drove them back to the little airport. Everything was just like on Friday night, someone grabbed up the bags and loaded them before they could even get out of the SUV. When they got back to the private airfield of Hoseok's family, they drove and picked up Taemin.

Then everything was back to the same as it was before they took their little time away together. Yoongi would stay most nights but they didn't make love because they were afraid that they would be too loud. Yoongi and Taemin were back up by five every morning and home by nine. 

Hoseok tried to make it to a few games a week, but on the weekends Yoongi and Hoseok would try to get some time together. They would either send Taemin to friends or Hoseok would rent a room for them to make love without having to worry about Taemin. One weekend morning in late May when Yoongi wasn't at the house, Taemin sat next to Hoseok on the couch. 

"You look like you have something on your mind?" Hoseok looked over at Taemin

"You look like you have something on your mind?" Hoseok looked over at Taemin. "Not really," Taemin stated. "Taeminaa it's Saturday, it's eight in the morning and you are up." 

Hoseok hated pointing the obvious out to Taemin. "You and the Coach, seem to be getting serious lately." "Does that bother you?" "Yes and no, no because I like Yoongi sir and you two make a really great couple, but yes, because I don't know where I'm going to fit in."

"What do you mean Taeminaa?" Hoseok looked at Taemin with concern. "Is Yoongi going to move in and are you going to want me around?" "Taeminaa, of course, I want you." "I know you want me, but will you make me move back with Mom or the Grandparents?" "Taeminaa, never would I do that to you, I love you in my home, you are my son more than you are my nephew." 

Hoseok was shocked that Taemin thought that. "Taeminaa, why do you think we wouldn't want you around?" "Because Yoongi will barely touch you when I'm around. I know you try to get me out of the house on the weekends so you two can be together. 

I'm not dumb, samchon." Taemin didn't want to make Hoseok mad, but he did notice things. "Yoongi doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, that is why he doesn't touch me much in front of you. 

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was pushing you away

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was pushing you away. We will change this, Taeminaa I love you." Hoseok put his arm around Taemin and side-hugged him. 

"Taemin, I'm sorry that I forgot that you were my number one priority and my relationship is second." "No it shouldn't be that way Hoseok, you were always alone. You spent as much time with me before Mom let me move here, as you did once I got here, I understand you need happiness too. 

It is just my fears that you are going to make me move away is all." "Are these fears coming more to light because it will be summer and Yoongi will be around more?" "I think so."