78

Yoongi was lying there with his eyes closed, trying to stay calm because now he had a massive headache, but he knew that would subside after a while. "Babe, are you okay?" Yoongi looked over at Hoseok. "The pain is gone."

"Yoongi, what caused it?" "I don't know." Yoongi lied, and Hoseok knew he was but didn't push him. The nurse said, "Sir, a kid named Taemin would like to come back in."

"That is my nephew. He may come back in along with Jimin." Hoseok stated.

"I would like Mr. Min to rest. So please limit the number of guests that he has." The nurse stated as she left and told the boys they were allowed to go back in.

Taemin and Jimin peek around the door, and Hoseok tells them to come in. "Yoongi sir, are you okay?" Taemin was worried. "Yeah, Taeminaa, everything is fine. 

Just got a little overwhelmed

Just got a little overwhelmed. My heart is fine." Yoongi responded. 

"Okay Coach, I'll let everyone know and tell them to go home," Taemin said. "Thanks, Taeminaa," Yoongi stated. By the time summer vacation came around again, Yoongi was learning how to manage his stress. 

Hoseok had both Yoongi and Taemin eating healthier. The stent did help the blood flow problem in Yoongi's upper chamber of his heart. But he can cause himself to have an episode if he gets himself overly stressed. 

Which doesn't happen when he's got football and basketball to calm him. When he gets stressed at home, he will leave the room to calm himself down. He and Hoseok are still working on things. 

All their problems didn't just magically disappear. They are still working on their relationship and how they function together. Hoseok is still learning to come down to earth a little on his spending, but Yoongi gives in a little more to him.

 Hoseok is still learning to come down to earth a little on his spending, but Yoongi gives in a little more to him

Yoongi was lying on the couch in the family room, and Taemin came in and slumped down into the chair. "What's wrong with you?" "Jimin got the acceptance letter that he's been waiting for." Taemin didn't sound even remotely happy.

"Busan?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, why does he want to go away right now? Why can't he wait a year for me?" Taemin whined. Yoongi smiled and sat up. 

"Taeminaa, Jimin wants to play basketball just as much as you do, maybe even more. He's got the opportunity to do it, on a full ride." "How did you know?" "There's not much I don't know when it comes to when a player is getting recruited. 

I know every school that is interested in which players. Jimin isn't leaving you to be mean. He's doing it to play. 

I'm sure in a year, you will decide what you want to do, just like he did. You might be in an entirely different state too." "What if I want to go to the same school?" "What if you can't play football there?" Yoongi asked. 

"Would you still want to go?" "I don't know

"Would you still want to go?" "I don't know. I think I would." Taemin responded. "Taeminaa, a year may change a lot of things."

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi wondered if he should spell it out to him or not and decided to tell him something instead. "You remember last year when you found out that I interviewed for the job with the university?"