96

Namjoon looked down at the floor. He couldn't even look Yoongi in the eye. "Yoongi, I don't know what came over me when I did that to you. 

I...." Namjoon twisted his hands together. "I... I'm sorry. I know that doesn't make up for what I did to you. 

I know there's...." Namjoon was breaking, and Yoongi could see it. Yoongi stepped closer to Namjoon and put his arms around him, and Namjoon broke down and started bawling. He said he was sorry over and over. 

Everyone out on the deck could even hear him. "Namjoon, calm down. Things are never going to be the same between us." 

Yoongi pulled him over to the couch and sat him down. "I know." Namjoon sniffled. 

Yoongi handed him some tissues

Yoongi handed him some tissues. "Yoongi, how did you come to terms with this so fast?" "I've had help, and I'm still talking to someone. Namjoon, I've not forgiven you completely. 

You hurt me. You betrayed a trust that we had. Namjoon, you raped me."

"I know Yoongi, I know I raped you, and I can't apologize enough for what I did. I'll never be able to take it back, and I'm sorry." "Are you heading back to Incheon?" Yoongi just wanted to change the subject.

"Yeah, mom's mad at me, so I was going to head home," Namjoon responded. "What did you do now?" Yoongi asked. "My therapist told me the only way I would or could start taking the blame for what I did, was taking the blame. 

Mom's been asking me why charges were brought against me and then dropped back in October, and I told her. So she told me to get out of her house." 

"Would you like me to talk with her?" Yoongi asked

"Would you like me to talk with her?" Yoongi asked. "She wants to talk with you when she figures out how to apologize for her idiot son, she said." Namjoon looked down.

"Namjoon, go back to your mom's house. Tell her I'll be there tomorrow to talk to her, or she can come here. You should celebrate the holidays with your family."

"Yeah, we'll see. I guess this is goodbye for now?" "Yeah, Namjoon, for now, it is. Depending on if your mom comes here or I go there, I may see you. 

But for the time being. It's for the best." "Yeah, I know. 

Again, Yoongi, I'm sorry, and I know that doesn't make up for what I did, and it never will." Namjoon got up and walked to the door. Yoongi sat there for a few minutes and saw his bag from October. 

He picked it up took it to the bedroom, and just deposited it on the bed before heading back out to the deck

He picked it up took it to the bedroom, and just deposited it on the bed before heading back out to the deck. "Jimin, Taemin, you two can go back in. Thank you for giving me some time to speak with Namjoon alone."

"No problem, Yoongi," Taemin said. "Yeah, no problem," Jimin stated as Taemin pushed him back into the house. Hoseok continued to stay seated as Yoongi sat down next to him. 

"Is it late enough to call it a night yet?" Hoseok chuckled, "Nope, would my man like to take a nap or just go to bed for the night?" "I don't know yet," Yoongi responded as he stood and bent down to kiss Hoseok as he walked back into the house.