119

Pilnam looks at Yoongi. "Are you sure you want to?" "Honestly, no. But I need to." Yoongi stated, and Pilnam pointed to one of the tech guys, he brought over his laptop and set it up at the table, plugging in a drive.

Yoongi walked over and sat down. There were several folders, mainly with women's names but one with Yoongi's name, and he saw one with Mino's. Yoongi opened up his file, and there weren't just two videos. 

There were dozens, dating back to when he was still with Taeyang. Both Pilnam and Hoseok were given the screen but far enough away to give Yoongi his privacy. Yoongi randomly picked a video, and it was him in the shower. 

He closed it, he chose another one, and it didn't take long to figure out what he was doing, nor anyone else in the room with Yoongi. It was one of the few trips Taeyang came with him. They were having sex.

Yoongi back out of his folder. "These women's names, I don't know any of them. They weren't his girlfriends.

"Do you want to open one of the files?" Pilnam asked

"Do you want to open one of the files?" Pilnam asked. "Strangely, there's only one video," Yoongi stated. Then he clicked on the file, and it started to play. 

Once it began, Yoongi stopped it and walked out of the room, with Hoseok quick on his heels. Yoongi went straight to the bathroom to throw up. "Can this be used against him?" "I can call Da mi. 

I didn't see what that video was." Hoseok responded. "He was raping her. I can probably guess most of the women's names are going to be one video each." 

Yoongi was washing his mouth out then. "I'm going to go back to the limo." Hoseok hugged Yoongi. 

"I'm sorry you had to see all of this, Yoongi." "Now, how do you tell his mom that her son turned into a monster." Yoongi looked down. 

"I didn't know he was this bad

"I didn't know he was this bad. I knew after Rachel, he changed. Rachel even came to me and asked if I could watch him. I asked her, how? I'm hundreds of miles away."

"How did it end between Namjoon and Rachel?" Hoseok asked. "She found him in bed with another woman." They were interrupted by one of the guards. 

"Sir, Mr. Kim is on his way back." "Thank you," Hoseok responded, then he returned to Yoongi. "You may want to head out to the limo sooner than later." 

Yoongi nodded and walked out of the bathroom, straight to the front door and the limo. By the time Namjoon returned, nothing was left in his home. The cameras were with the tech guys, and they were long gone. 

All five drives found, including the one he had attached to his TV, were in the limo's trunk. The flash drive was in Hoseok's pocket. All files were removed from any computer that he had on the premises. 

His car was checked before he left

His car was checked before he left. Unless he has a drive in a bank vault somewhere, they aren't going to find it today. Namjoon entered the house to find Pilnam and Hoseok sitting and waiting for him in his living room. 

"Where's my money?" Pilnam opened his briefcase and produced a check. He had Hoseok print it while he had the printer out. "This better not bounce." 

Namjoon chuckled, knowing that the Jung was worth a small fortune. "Oh, I'm sure you'll have no problem with this piece of paper," Pilnam stated. Pilnam and Hoseok turned to leave.