Prologue

*Flashback*

Sergio entered the living room.

"Hey, Sergio did you get information about the girl Ivana?" Andrés asked. As he sat on his chair watching the news.

"Yes, I took pictures... here look." Sergio sat down and showed pictures of Ivana.

Her in the shooting area, jogging, her small apartment and a lot more.

"Wow, she is muy hermosa." Andrés looked at the pictures.

"Now, don't think about hitting on her. Remember no relationships!"

"Don't worry, little brother." He casually drank his wine.

~~~

*Ivana's past*

10 years ago. Ivana was walking with her 5 year old little sister, who went to buy some food and medicine for her sick mother.

While they were walking back home there was two men with black masks on, they saw the two girls.

The two men walked towards them and grabbed her little sister Ellie and pointed a gun at her head.

He threatened Ivana that he'd shoot her little sister if she didn't give him money, while the other guy held Ivana by grabbing her hands behind her.

The guy who held Ellie he accidentally shot her in the head right in front of Ivana.

The guy yelled to the other guy who was holding Ivana he let her go and yelled to the guy who shot Ellie "RUNN!!!"

It slowly started to rain. Ivana ran straight to her sister holding her Ellie who just got shot in the head.

She started bursting in tears and screaming for help but no one helped her they just walked passed her.

So Ivana took her jacket off and put it on her face to cover it, her hands were felled with blood.

She ran home to their house and knocked hardly on the door until her father came and opened the door, with a scared look on his face and got angry at Ivana and yelled at her "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Ivana explained everything to him he slowly took the jacket off her face seeing her little girl dead in Ivana's arms.

He yelled at Ivana "YOU SHOULD OF TAKEN BETTER CARE OF HER. I'LL GO FIND THOSE DISGUSTING IDIOTAS."

Her father left and tried finding the two men who shot her little sister.

Ivana ran to her bedroom and started crying and felt really guilty, so she took a bag and packed her stuff and took her a photo of her and her little sister, when Ivana first held her for the first time.

She went to her mothers bedroom saw her laying on the bed unconsciously, so she kissed her mother goodbye and said sorry.

~~~

Ivana got a small apartment. Ivana would always stay in her room drawing sketches and painting to calm her down while she was having depression, she would also go to the shooting area to let her anger out.

She thought to herself she should go outside to get some fresh air, because she hasn't gone outside for weeks.

She got her cleaning supplies and cleaned her apartment because it started to smell really badly.

After scrubbing and cleaning for hours she went outside, for a jog with music in her ears, she was thinking about life and there wasn't really left for her.

After jogging she saw a bridge she ran to it and looked down, she slowly puts her feet on the edge. And took a deep breath.

A red car came and saw Ivana, a mysterious man came out of the car and he shouted at her " WAIT STOP DON'T JUMP!" He fixed his glasses.

Ivana looked back and said "Leave me alone!"

The mysterious guy said " I won't let you jump off a bridge Ivana Irene Santos..."

He said that while fixing his glasses. She got creeped out when he said her name.

She slowly got down from the bridge and asked him "H-how do you know my name and first of all, what do you want from me?" She crossed her arms.

"I have noticed that you ran away when you were only 17 years old, because about your little sister sorry for your loss..."

She said " Have you been stalking me since you know so much about me, hm? Kind of creepy don't you think?" She asked the mysterious man.

He said "What if I told you, you have a chance to join a heist that's about to make a history, will you accept my offer?" He completely ignored her question.

Ivana raised one of her eyebrows and said." And what's for me? May I ask.."

"Well, there's obviously money. And you can go help your family.

Ivana nodded and accepted his offer by joining a heist. She thought, that she could help her parents with their debt.

"Great, thank you for accepting, he opened the door for her. She got inside the car. "Let's go to your apartment, so you can pack..." He started driving.

"Wow, you are really a stalker you know where I live." She raised her eyebrow, while nodding.

When they got into Ivana's apartment. She told him to grab a seat and made tea for him, while he was waiting for her to finish packing.

Ivana was still in her jogging clothes so she changed into a white lingerie top, dark blue lose jeans and to top it off with a black leather jacket on.

She was finished packing and as soon they got into the car again. She put her sunglasses on.

Ivana asked him. "And what do you want me to call you?"

He said:

Professor...