Chapter 15: Childish

The phone starts ringing. Berlin walks quickly to the phone and answers it.

"Yes?" He said.

"Berlin... they're coming in.

"We're on it." Berlin replied.

"Everyone, the time has come. Now it's the time to follow my orders!!"

Everyone puts their masks on. And Berlin told them to follow the gang.

Berlin gives Seoul a small smile and patted her shoulder.

Seoul gave him a small smile while giving him the middle finger and rolled her eyes.

"Childish." Berlin rolled eyes eyes and smirked after. "Everyone ready?" Everyone nodded.

Seoul gasped and looked away.

"Let's go." He said.

The hostages pointed their fake guns out on the little camera scope.

~~~

The next day

Berlin walked into the room and saw Seoul sleeping on the couch, her red jumpsuit was unzipped and you could see her Calvin Klein bra.

He walked over to her and woke her up. "Good morning, Seoul."

She slowly woke up and sat up. "Morning..." She zipped her jumpsuit.

She wasn't used to him saying "Seoul" it was his first time saying her city name.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked her as he was giving her a bottle of water and a sandwich.

"No... did you?-" She replied.

"No, not really, it's probably because I didn't sleep next to you."

"Oh, shut up, but probably." She gave him a small smile.

"I missed that smile of yours." He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." As she stopped smiling and took a bite of the sandwich.

"I didn't know you could be that bossy and strict to the hostages. You know the hostages gets scared of you I can tell on their little cute faces." He said.

"Well obviously, I can't always be the sweet Seoul, that everyone knows. But I could say the same thing about you."

Berlin looked at her eyes and lips, he already missed everything about her.

"That guy Luis... is he your ex boyfriend?" Berlin started into her eyes.

"Mhm... apparently he works here."

Berlin knew he had to keep an eye on him. "Don't worry everything will just be fine..." He moved her hair behind her ear.

"Hopefully..." She moved a bit further away.

"Well, I better get going see you down stairs." He said.

Seoul just waved. She started blushing she also missed everything about him, but she thought to herself that they aren't dating anymore plus they are in a heist.

~~~

Berlin walked slowly and quietly pass the hostages, he was walking over to Monica. He went down and held her hand.

Monica woke up when he held her hand.

"I would like to ask you a favour." He asked. And she just nodded. He woke up other three hostages.

Berlin, Monica and other three hostages went outside of the mint. There was civil police officers holding their M16.

"Take off the mask." Berlin ordered Monica.