Chapter 10: I must be in a museum

It was quite late the others sneaked out while Seoul took her sketchbook out and knocked on Berlin's door.

Berlin opened the door. "Oh, hello my dear. I see you have your sketchbook with you. Are you going to draw me?"

"Yes, I am Señor because I haven't drawn you yet."

"Do you also mind me painting you, cariño?"

"Of course."

He sat down on the couch, while she was sitting on a chair drawing him, she kept giving him compliments it took a half an hour.

"I'm finished!!" She tried to hold her laugh while giving the drawing to him.

"Ah, cariño is that how you really think of me, it does look like you took a half an hour" He said.

Apparently she drew a chubby man sitting on the couch eating junk foods.

Seoul starting bursting out of laughter. "I'm kidding, don't worry that's not how I think of you." She swiped to the next page. "Now this is the real piece of art."

"Wow, that looks amazing I love it." He came closer and closer to her face and moved her hair behind her ears making her think that he was going to kiss her but instead he took a bottle of wine.

"Do you want some wine, hermosa?" He grinned.

"Sure." While rolling her eyes at him.

He poured a glass of wine for her. "How did the Professor find such a beauty?" He asked.

"Well, uhm the way the Professor found me is very interesting... I was about to jump off a bridge." She looked down.

Berlin's eyes went wide open as he heard her saying that.

"Oh, cariño why would you do that to yourself." He put his glass down and hugged her. Then he gave a kiss on the head.

"Because I thought there wasn't left for me." She gave him a hug back. "Anyways do you want to paint me?" She smiled.

"You're wrong Señorita. And sure, I would love to paint you, hermosa. He sat on a chair and got his supplies and started painting.

After painting. Seoul thought it would take longer then she thought. He was finally finished.

"Wow, I must be in a museum because you're a work of art." His eyes began to sparkle as he looked at Seoul.

"Let me see, the painting!" She got excited.

Seoul sat on his lap and looked at the painting. "I can't believe it! I love it so much. Can I keep it?" She giggled.

"Yes, I also wanted to give it to you." He kissed her cheek.

"Thank you!!" She started to play with his hair.

"Would you like to sleep here with me tonight?" He smiled.

Seoul nodded.

Berlin gave her a t-shirt from his closet and got himself comfortable on the bed.

Seoul changed her clothes without any hesitation.

Berlin raised both of his eyebrows, while he was taking his shirt off. "You look sexier in my clothes cariño."

"Oh, thank you so much." She smiled. Seoul was lying beside Berlin.

Before they slept. Seoul hugged him, then he gave her a kiss on the forehead and cuddled.