Chapter 9: Babysitting

"Nairobi you and Rio go explore the Royal Mint." The Professor said.

"Whattt? No, I don't want to be with a kid, can't I go with Helsinki? Or something, anyone else but the kid."

Tokyo raised her hand and asked why she couldn't go with Rio.

The Professor didn't think it was a good idea but he let them anyways because, the Professor already had something on his mind.

Everyone walked out of the class to play some soccer outside, but the Professor approached Berlin and Seoul.

"Why, did you let them go? You know they aren't going to do anything." Seoul asked.

"Yeah, you could say the same thing about us" Berlin whispered in her ear and fixed his tie.

Seoul rolled her eyes.

"Well, that's why you two are here." The Professor fixed his glasses.

"I want you two to look after them and make sure that their doing their job. It starts today so get ready."

Seoul wore a red velvet satin dress, black jacket to top it off.

Berlin was wearing a dark blue suit on with a red tie and lastly his silver watch.

After a couple of minutes, Berlin finally knocked on the door.

"Are you ready cariño?" He smirked.

"Yes, but tell me if this is too much or not. Because I also don't want it to be a too obvious disguise.

"You look perfect the way you are, hermosa."

"Gracias, Señor." She smiled.

~~~

At the Royal Mint

Berlin and Seoul were waiting for Tokyo and Rio to enter the mint.

While they were waiting Seoul asked. "Don't you think it's kind of suspicious that the Professor put us two together?"

"I think he is testing us because he probably knows about our relationship." He chuckled.

Tokyo and Rio entered the mint, Berlin got out of the car and opened the door for Seoul, smiling at her.

"Why, thank you." She took her jacket off.

"Wow, you look even sexier just like that, cariño." He looked up and down.

"Hey, now don't get too distracted, honey." She smirked.

The two walked up to the door and entered the mint.

It was time to scan, Seoul took her sunglasses off and the guards eyes were on her, checking her out.

Berlin noticed that they were checking her out he got jealous.

They finished scanning. Berlin wrapped his arm around Seoul and pulled her closer. He looked back at them and glared at them.

"Come let's hide here." They hid behind a wall.

"Wait, is that them?" Seoul said in a shocked face.

"Shhh. Apparently, yes it is." He whispered.

"Sorry, but their disguise is just so obvious." Seoul rolled her eyes.

"Like you did better." He was teasing her.

"Ahem... excuse me?" Seoul looked at him.

"I was kidding, cariño. Of course you did better."

After watching and checking the two went to the comfort room and locked themselves up.

Berlin carried her to the sink. Seoul took his jacket off and pulled his tie and leaned in for a kiss.