Chapter 41: Will everything go well?

Moscow was lying down on a cart. Helsinki, Denver and Seoul was around him watching him.

"Helsinki, how does it look?" Moscow said in a low tone.

Denver and Seoul just looked at Helsinki.

"It's not shot in the leg. The stomach wound is a bad area, Moscow. Very bad. We need a surgeon."

"Honestly, how much time do we have?"

"Hours... eleven. Twelve, 13. Without a surgeon, nothing we can do..."

"How many times was I hit?"

"Three times, papa bear." Seoul held his hand.

"Yeah, three times, papa." Denver rubbed his head.

"Some mess I've got down there."

"Moscow..." Berlin came and held his arm around her, rubbing her gently.

"What?" Moscow looked at him.

"They won't send in a surgeon. But we have an ambulance out there to take you to the hospital."

"Well Berlin, you can tell them that they can go fuck themselves, because I'm not going back to jail."

Everyone looked at each other.

"That tunnel... it's almost finished. To get to the other side... that's ten hours of work. Get digging. I'll hang in here, okay?"

"Hang in there, papa. I'll open that tunnel even if I have to headbutt my way through. Everyone, we're getting out of here." He gave his father a deep kiss in the forehead.

~~~

"There was a shootout. What happened?"

"Moscow is full of holes. Three gunshots."

"Where?"

"In the stomach. I don't think they hit his liver. I don't know about the rest."

"How does it look to you?"

"Fucked. But Moscow says he won't go out. He says we can finish the tunnel soon."

"I have the Serbs here. We're going to start digging from this side too. And I'll find the Ukrainian doctor. You have to leave as soon as possible. They know who I am Andrés. I don't know how long we have before the police show up."

~~~

Nairobi and Seoul was downstairs watching the hostages counting the money and putting them in ziplock bags.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck this is?" Nairobi took a bag of money. "Please, it's all wrong. We all said small rolls of a million each, please."

"Max it out, please." Seoul said and glared at Adriana, while crossing her arms.

Berlin entered the office, where Nairobi, Seoul and the hostages were.

"We'll keep printing bills for a few more hours. Then stop the machines and erase the logs. I want everyone working to the max! We're getting out here!"

He walked over to his fiancé, he smirked at her and smiled. "I can't wait to get out here, so we can have some alone time together." He held her waist.

"I can't wait either, Señor." She had her hands on his neck.

"You know what I'm thinking about when we get out?" He winked.

"Yes, of course." She smirked.

The two started kissing in front of the hostages.

Nairobi just stared at them. "I know, you guys are excited and all, but Berlin can you come with me for a minute? Thank you." She dragged him outside. While Berlin was looking back still smiling at his fiancé.