Chapter 1: First party in Toledo gone wrong

"Everyone take your seats"

There was full of people, Ivana wanted to sit in the middle of the class but they were already taken the only seat that was open, was the back seat.

As she walked to the back of the of the class to take a seat. She took her black leather jacket off and sunglasses off.

A girl whispered.  "Oh my gosh, you are so pretty, so pretty."

"Thank you, so are you." Ivana whispered back.

She noticed that everyone had casual comfortable clothes on while there was this tall handsome, classy and elegant man, that was wearing a stunning suit.

He smirked at Ivana. Ivana didn't know what to do but just smiled at him awkwardly...

The Professor took his chalk and wrote on the bored.

Bienvenidos

"Hello everyone, now we can start our first lesson but before we start let's tell you guys about rules.."

"Rules? Seriously man, that's so boring and lame." Said the guy who sat in front of Ivana.

"You should behave child." Said another guy his father.

"Alright, I guess.."

"Anyways as I was saying, we have rules. None of you guys know exactly who you are, and I want it to stay like that alright? Great."

"No real names, no personal information, and lastly no relationships." The Professor said.

"I bet you haven't been in a relationship ahahahaha. Said the guy who sat in front of Ivana. He made a weird laugh. Then everyone started laughing as well.

"Since we won't be using real names we will use city names" Lets start from the back said the Professor.

And so, the team has already chosen their name. We have Nairobi, Moscow, Denver, Helsinki, Oslo, Rio, Tokyo it was Ivana's turn to decide a name.

"What's your name, hermosa?" Said the man who was wearing a stunning suit. He smirked at her.

Ivana was just wondering why he always smirked at her.

"Seoul" and smiles. She choose Seoul because her little sister wanted to travel to there.

"You?" She asked him, she randomly started getting butterflies in her stomach.

"I am Berlin" He said.

After the lecture, the Professor gave everyone some rest before having lunch.

Seoul went to her room she noticed that her room was across from Berlin's room, for some reason she got excited knowing that his bedroom was across from hers.

When she walked in she started unpacking and took her little sketchbook and went outside and sat on a rock.

She took her black leather jacket off and put it on the rock, as she didn't want to get dirty. She started drawing the gang that they had to spend in 5 months.

By looking at the others playing football she caught Berlin staring at her.

Seoul looked at him and looked down quickly at the sketchbook.