Chapter 3: Knock knock

9AM

Seoul woke up with a huge headache, she looked at herself at the mirror she looked like a hot mess.

She remembered what happened last night, which made her feel embarrassed.

It was going to be hard to look at Berlin. After she had seduced him, in the first day.

She got up and made her bed and walked to her wardrobe looking what to wear.

She finally got ready. She was wearing a red tank top with light blue jeans on.

Seoul walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Then she could feel someone was behind her and she knew it was Berlin because she smelt his cologne, she slowly turns around and it was him.

"Good morning, cariño. How are you feeling?" He smirked

"Good morning, and I feel like complete shit. How was your morning?" She scratched her hair.

"It was alright." He pushed her against the wall and put his hand on the wall and stepped closer to her.

"Do you remember what happened last night, Señorita Seoul?" He chuckled.

"Please, don't remind me."

"When you seduced me cariño." He smirked.

"I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing..." She crossed her arms.

"I clearly saw that." He moved her hair behind her ears.

He felt her neck and forehead. "You're hot."

She started getting butterflies because how close he was to her, even without thinking what he meant. "Yeah, I know but thanks."

"I meant you're temperature. Are you still drunk?" He chuckled.

Seoul was getting all red she felt embarrassed. "Yes, apparently I am..." She said shyly.

"You're getting all red. Do I make you nervous, cariño?" He moved her hair behind her ears.

"No... let's just go to the other's."

There was already breakfast on the table, she sat next to Nairobi and Moscow and Berlin was sitting across her.

Berlin kept staring at Seoul and smirking.

Nairobi said "OMG US THREE GIRLS ARE TOTALLY SPIES."

Tokyo had a shock face. "YES, YES, I am Alex because I have short hair, Nairobi you are Alex because your the fun one and Seoul you are Sam because you more natural then us." She laughed.

Seoul laughed and everyone started laughing with them expect Berlin and the Professor they just looked at each other.

"Ahaha. Berlin, do you even know who Totally Spies is? Or probably not because he's too old." Denver continued to laugh.

Everyone stopped laughing because how Denver sounded so stupid.

"Sorry..." Denver looked at all of them.

After breakfast

The Professor and Berlin were talking to each other in the classroom "I've seen how you look at her. We have talked about no relationships! What, are you going to make her as your 6th wife?"

"You can't control our feelings you know, and I'm going to make her mine. And lastly I would pick Sam from Totally Spies." Said Berlin by fixing his tie.

"Our? Please, don't tell me you are having feelings for her already." The Professor looked at him weirdly.

Berlin just smiled and left before he walked out "It's okay little brother, I have it in control".

~~~

"Everyone come out here and let's gather together" said the Professor.

"So today we are going to shoot at targets. And remember help each other when they need it."

"It's like your treating us like small children.'' Denver laughed with his weird laugh.

Seoul was pretty excited to shoot at targets because she already knew, how to and didn't have any trouble with shooting, since she was already doing it in her free time.

Berlin gave Seoul a small pistol "Seriously? A small pistol can't I get another one?"

Berlin said "Maybe just show me then, little girl."

"First of all I am not a little girl, but sure. I'll gladly show you, little boy." She got nervous and rolled her eyes.

She wasn't sure if she could do it if he stood so close to her. She could smell his cologne.

She shot directly at the targets heart. So she turned behind her where he was standing "Soooo??? Did I prove enough for you, naughty boy?"

"Says the one who was being a naughty girl last night." He chuckled.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes.

Berlin was impressed the way she held the gun her position. And how she just looked in general.

"Didn't know you were that good at this, hermosa." He put his hands on her waist.

Seoul started blushing and getting butterflies, she didn't know what to do.

But then she turned around, as he was still holding her waist. "How about you shoot with this small pistol?" She asked him. He was also very good at shooting.

Seoul handed him the small pistol and backed away a bit and crossed her arms.

Berlin shot directly at the heart and head of the target.

"Wow, impressive, Señor." She started clapping.

"Thank you, hermosa." He chuckled.

"Can we try a heavier gun and a harder one?" She asked. They grabbed a an M16 and started to shoot at targets.

The Professor just stared at them, while fixing his glasses.

After the lecture

There was a small break, Seoul went into her room she wanted to draw in her sketchbook, until someone knocked and left a note.

She said "Come in!!" When no one came in so she opened the door slowly, and saw a note just laying on the floor, so she took it and sat on her bed reading it, it said:

"Hola cariño después de las conferencias ¿Quieres pasar el rato conmigo esta noche?"

Naughty boy

With a smirk face at the end

Seoul was giggling and blushing so she took a pencil and wrote.

" I would love too Señor "

Little girl

And she drew a heart at the end.

She slowly puts the note back on the floor and slowly knocked on the door.

She walked quickly and closed the door she threw herself on the bed with joy. She was planning what to wear.

Berlin was also looking what to wear, he already knew that she'd say yes, when he heard a knock on his door he opened it and read it he was smiling and wrote.

"No puedo esperar a verte hermosa."

He knocked again and put the note on the floor.

Seoul heard the knocking she opened the door and took the note and read it she was really excited.

But she realised that she had to see him after the break, which was going to be hard for her knowing that her and Berlin was going on a date.