Chapter 19: What a coincidence

As everyone stood in a line Moscow looked at Denver. "You didn't kill her, right?" Moscow asked." No, I didn't." Denver answered.

"Tell me the fucking truth!" Moscow said. "Papa, I didn't kill her. Berlin found her with an phone. He ordered me to kill her and I had to shoot her, I didn't have a choice."

As Arturo was listening to the conversation he asked. "Are you talking about Monica? What did you do to her?!?!" Arturo asked.

"Arturo, shut up and get back in place." Seoul told him. "No, tell me what happened to Monica?"

Arturo stood up pointing his fake gun. He stood in front of everyone, it looked like he was the thief. "You killed Monica, Jesus! She was so innocent!"

She whispered to Denver. "Is this guy an idiot? He is literally pointing at us with a fake gun."

Denver replied. "Apparently. Get back in your place Arturo!"

"On you knees. Damn it, snipers! Let them think that we're hostages." Moscow told everyone. And everyone got on their knees. But Arturo was still standing.

"She was pregnant!" Arturo kept talking as usual.

"Get your ass down here now Arturo! Everyone hands on your head." Seoul said.

"Shut up, you slutty whore!" Arturo shouted and turned around, he ended up getting shot in the shoulder.

He fell down onto the ground. Denver and Seoul lifted him up. Moscow opened the door for them.

"Moscow, get downstairs hurry!" Seoul shouted.

"You killed her you motherfuckers!" He shouted.

"Honestly shut the fuck up. If you had listened to us this wouldn't have happened. And look now we are carrying your fat ass." Seoul started getting pissed off.

"Bitch." Seoul muttered.

Rio ran pushing a table while Tokyo was holding a first aid kit. Seoul and Denver sat him down on the table.

"Please, let me talk to my wife!" Arturo begged.

"Fine, I'll go get Berlin." Seoul rolled her eyes. Her hands were almost covered in blood.

~~~

She walked upstairs to his office to get him. She slowly opened the door and walked in. When Berlin saw her hands covered in blood.

He stood straight up and walked to Seoul. "What happened? He held her hands and looked at her.

"Arturo got shot in the shoulder. I came here to ask you if would let him call his wife. He was out of control, that he ended up call me a slutty whore and insulting the other's. But that doesn't matter." She said.

Berlin took a deep breath. "Fine, I'll let him talk to his wife, but I'm going to have a conversation with this man."

He just wanted to kill Arturo.

"Go wash your hands cariño. And your not a slutty whore, you're mine." He held her cheeks and looked directly in her eyes and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Please, don't be too harsh you know how sensitive he can be." She noticed the anger in his eyes. But smiled.

The two walked downstairs but Seoul walked over to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Arturo... Arturo." Berlin said in a calmly voice. "What's your wife's name?" He asked.

"Laura..." He said quietly.

"What a beautiful name, you may talk to your wife. Wives are good for moments like these. They're comforting. Nobody remembers their wives. When they're at a club in the middle of a bender, if you have a problem, an accident, or... you're simply scared... things change." He walked even closer.