Glory Rainfall

By the way, the art is not mine, I just got it from google. Sorry for the interruption. Now you shall continue or click off, your choice.

  -Apple

In a teal hoodie , Glory ran out of the house rush-eating her toast. She was supposed to go to the Outclaw Pool with Sunny, but she overslept and would be late. While throwing her backpack on, she jumped onto her motorcycle and sped to the Outclaw Pool as quickly as possible. 

Sunny, Clay, and Tsunami were waving to her, but she didn't see Starflight. 

"Hey, guys," She said rushing over to sit with them," Where's Starflight?"

Sunny's cheerful smile dropped quicker than a blink of an eye. 

"He-He's, oh Glory," Sunny's eyes filled with tears," he's at a t-the hospital, with doctors trying to f-fix h-his eyes..."

Glory was shocked, her jaw dropped. The news... oh... that boy was... STARFLIGHT?!?!? 

"I know right? Poor Starflight." Thorn had come over to give Glory her usual smoothie, which Glory took, "Oh right, sorry for not waking you up sweetie."

"No worries, it's okay! I almost caused more injuries though." 

Glory than just slurped her smoothie as everyone stared at her. Then Sunny just hugged Clay for no reason ( other than her crying, but she stopped like 1 second later ).

"We should head to school now, thanks for the drinks, Thorn. " Tsunami announced, stopping all the staring and loud slurping noises. 

Glory let Sunny and Tsunami sit in the back, while Clay got a Citi-bike. He called "See ya" as he sped off. Even though he knew that Glory's motorcycle was going to get there first. 

5 minutes later, they got to Pyrriah high. The school was ginormous and it was the size of 5 school buses. 

"OH, MY GOD." All three girls just stared at how big the building was. 

Clay also kind of joined in. Also, people stared at them and whispered "weirdos" to each other. 

"This is going to be a LONG year." Glory said walking in.

"Agreed." Sunny, Tsunami, and Clay all said.