As of now, the 11th installment in this series does not have a title.

*Fatespeaker*First Person*

Ugh! Ever since that brat Tsudummy had thrown that dumb wasabi in my hair, I've had this dumb and weird spicy scent in my hair! It doesn't go away, I've tried with my fabulous $12,000 shampoo. It. Still. Doesn't. Work. Tsudummy shouldn't have done that to my, again, 1009 dollar hair! It was the most fab thing I've had! And Mommy hasn't even said a thing!

"Oi, Brat!" My mother barked, popping her head into my room. Uhm, HELLO? Knock?

"What" I snarled back.

"Do the dishes, you ungrateful little brat"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." I put my phone down and rolled my eyes. When I got to the kitchen I saw 2 stacks of dishes. I groaned, this is going to take so long!
💢this b!t+h💢
I sighed as I took off my soaking wet gloves. The dishes were in their proper places, and the kitchen was completely dry. But I was the only one who needed to wash themself. Father should have came back by now. His 'business trip' was already finished. Ping! A text from dad? Sorry dear, I was late and the airline is damaged. Pfft. Like I'll believe that. I absolutely know that he is cheating on mom with Starmate. Disgusting!

"Oi!" Mom called, "Why ain't your father back yet?"

"He's cheating." I gasped, "SH1T!"

"He's WHAT?"

"Not my biological father?"

"CHEATING!?" Mom said a bunch of nasty curses and started to dial dad's number.
"Sorry this user has blocked you" The phone did it's usual not available thing. Then I realized that mom would go for my phone next. Holy sh1+. I'm as dead as my dad will be.

"Give me your phone, brat." She said, coldly.

"Why should I-" I got slapped in the face.  "OW!"

"DO NOT DISOBEY ME," she yelled, "I AM THE GROWNUP HERE!"

"IF YOU JUST WANTED TO TREAT ME LIKE A TURD, THEN WHY DID YOU TAKE ME FROM 'Talons of Peace' ANY WAY?" I yelled. She gasped.

"WHAT IF I DON'T? ARE YOU GOING TO DISOWN ME?" I yelled, "DO IT. I won't care." My eyes filled with tears, and mom gasped.

"Hon, I'm sorry,"

"SORRY? YOU'RE SORRY NOW?" I yelled, feeling my tears pour out. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT 5 YEARS AGO?" I raised my sleeve to show the scar. "YOU BURNED MY ARM WITH YOUR BRACELET. IT'S- it's still s-sliver." I sobbed. My arm pained a bit more.

"Honey please, give me a chance." Mom said, but I could never forgive her. Not after everything she did. Never.
433 words