Tsunami Walton

"AUUUUUGHHHHHHH" 

Tsunami cried and screamed as loud as possible. She was getting paint splatters all across her new green shirt. Someone jumped in fear and spilled paint all over the floor.

"WHAT ON THE 3 MOONS IS WRONG WITH THIS BRUSH?!?!?!?!?" She yelled, snapping the brush furiously.

Everyone stared while Ms.Mango approached Tsunami, clearly scared. Tsunami fumed and cursed under her breath, looking at the brush she broke in front of her. She took deep breaths like Sunny always told her to. God dang it! I need to control my issues!

"Do I get detention? Cause I always do." Tsunami said, "I might pay for another brush but I don't have enough-"

"Miss Tsunami Walton, you are to go to the principles office after class. I will NOT be having this kind of behavior on my watch." 

That wasn't Mango, but it was the vice principal, Artic.  The worst of all of the teachers. Even Kestrel, the gym teacher. NOOO, not them! The three sisters were the worst. They hang ropes around their office to hang students by their wrists. 

"Alright..." Tsunami murmured. 

After art, Tsunami walked to the office of the three sisters. Ropes dangled in the air and smelled of smoke. Burn's desk had even more ropes around her desk, it was full of cigars and burnt paper. Blister's desk had WAY too many papers and color-coded folders, there were also many gum packets and pencils. Blaze's desk was the neatest, her desk had pencils and folders, and books of all different kinds.  there weren't any ropes either. To her surprise, only Blaze was there. 

"Hi honey, can I help you?" Blaze smiled as Tsunami approached her.

"I'm here because I broke a brush," Tsunami said. 

"Oh, well not that big of a deal. I'll buy another one."

Whew! Who knew that Blaze was so understanding? But, she wasn't going to be forgiven just yet. Burn and Blister came in fuming and shouting.

"WELL, YOU KILLED MY FISH ONCE!"

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? YOU NEARLY GOT CAUGHT TRYING TO STE- oh. Hi Blaze and a student," Blister smirked at Burn.

Burn stomped to her desk fuming and fuming. She knocked over a poster with all three sisters on them. 

"Oh Burn, you're trying you're best aren't you? You knocked over our group picture!" Blaze said at the wrongest moment

"SHUT UP! WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT TRYING TO GET ALL OF IT! YOU NEVER HELP! IT'S LIKE YOU WANT TO STAY HERE TO BE THE PRINCIPAL!" Burn bellowed so loud that some students in the hallway looked at the office. 

Tsunami backed away as Blaze mouthed "go" at her. She could even hear Burn bellowing at her next class! She was going to health and the bell rang just as she made it to the class. 

"Tsunami you are late, now sit!" Glacier said.  

489 words! Yay! That the most I've ever written! :)