I got locked out of my account lol

Feel free to ignore this if you want but I thought this could be maybe an amusing story?

I've pretty much been toiling away at one particular drawing and was determined not to work on anything else until it was finished.

I set up this particular wattpad account ages ago and never used it until very recently, which meant if completely forgotten my password lol. 

I tried to reset it but for some reason it wasn't recognising the email that I have connected to this account, which was weird because I got a bunch of notifs from this app on that email in January. 

I found out that for some ungodly reason wattpad had changed one of the characters in my email so that it was no longer technically my email.  When I tried to log into this new 'Psuedo' email account it just sent me to the correct account.. but wattpad was treating them like they were two different accounts.

I ended up having to contact support because I had access to neither my email nor my password and they manually created a password reset link for me.

I reset my password (I had to do it multiple times before it stuck) but it just logged me out of the app and refused to log me back in again. 

I decided to change my email address through the website because it was clear that the one my account was attached to was just not going to work.

I ended up having to completely update my device so I could update wattpad before it started working again so I could log back into the app but it's working again lol.  Crisis averted.

I'm almost done with a contest entry so hopefully that should be the next update to this book.

On another strand I got some of my art made into stickers ^_^

The youth centre I go to has a sticker machine and they like to print out our art with it lol

The youth centre I go to has a sticker machine and they like to print out our art with it lol.  These came out way bigger than I was expecting them to, and I don't really know what I'm gonna do with them, but they're pretty cool aha