Chapter 4: New Mission

The Kamado squad is currently training after their life-endangering struggle against Rui and the spider Demons while recovering from a few regular and almost fatal wounds all over their bodies, but Tanjiro was more determined to keep going as Zenitstu and Inosuke follow him in his steps, Inosuke was always too stubborn as he continues to lift weights by pulling on ropes to lift heavy rocks just how Tanjiro did while Zenitstu was in the middle of panicking while daydreaming about Nezuko and Shinobu because of their surpassing beauties.

Tanjiro: come on guys, we can do this!

Inosuke: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP!

Zenitstu: This training is harder than I expected!

They kept going and going while Tanjiro received special training from Kanao who seems to be quiet but very skilled each time, meanwhile, Rengoku was right in front of Master Kagaya Ubuyashiki as he swings and slashes his sword in midair as a form of final practice.

Kagaya: I hope you do well Kyojuro Rengoku.

Kyojuro: Do not worry Master, I'LL complete this mission with no human casualties.

Kagaya: Then good luck, Flame Hashira.

As he nodded in respect while Flame pillar bowed in respect as he heard footsteps coming towards him.

Shinobu: Leaving so soon Mr. Rengoku?

Kyojuro: In a little bit yes.

Kanae: Be careful on the mission alright?

Kyojuro: No problem Kanae, innocent lives is what matters to me, and who knows I might be able to find an Upper Moon.

She hands him a bag full of his favorite food: "Tempura", he was thankful for it as he begins to be ready for the mission ahead, Kanae smiles at him while having memories with him that night.

( Flashback/Nighttime)

Kanae: Kyojuro, what's the reason why you become very passionate about being a Hashira and the Breathing technique that is used in your family?

Kyojuro: Well that's because it is my late Mother's wish for me to use it, I wish to honor her by standing by my morals and anything else that I believe in.

Kanae: That's very noble and ambitious don't you think?

Kyojuro: Seems like it, however Kanae
Whatever it is you need I'll gladly help out.

Her face flustered from that offer, she could tell that she was taking a liking to him, as they sat on the roof she turns her head to his face as their eyes locked.

Kanae: Kyojuro, have you ever heard of this special song which is some form of lullaby?

Kyojuro: Maybe.

Kanae: Then maybe I should let hear it if you could remember it.

Kyojuro: Sure thing!

( Flashback ends)
She watches him leave to depart as she felt a small sense of worry, she may be worried that he may be killed by an Upper Moon since it was not her first time being ambushed by one of them such as Upper Moon 2: Doma.

Shinobu: You worry him do you?

Kanae: As a friend Shinobu, besides what if this Upper Moon could be Doma again or worse?

Shinobu: You shouldn't worry that much, besides he's got this under control.

Feeling calmed and relieved partially she couldn't take her eyes off of Kyojuro, meanwhile the Infinity castle there was a woman with what appeared to be Lower Moons as if they are attending some sort of important meeting.

Lower moon 4: ( what are we doing here, what's with that woman?)

Woman: ( deep voice) I see most of you have finally arrived.

Lower moon4: ( I can't believe it, the woman is Master Muzan, and his disguise is outstanding!)

Muzan: I have summoned you here because we have unexpected news, Lower moon 5: Rui has been killed by the Demon-Slayers but non of you are not doing anything useful.

As the other lower moons cried and began to beg out of fear he killed each except for one, which would be nonother than Lower moon 1: Emmu.

Emmu: Oh Master Muzan, this is just a splendid way to be ended by the greatness of your might, this is like a dream come true oh please end me.

Praising him like a madman with the thought of his sanity left but one of the tentacles known as "Muzan's curse" injected something inside of the last remaining lower moon which turns out to be his blood.

Muzan: Emmu, I believe I have some use for you this time if you can find and kill the Demon-Slayer with the Hanafuta earrings then I'll give you more of my blood to make you stronger.

The Demon woman started playing some sort of instrument that contains her Blood Demon Art that can sift the very walls of the castle in various ways like a puzzle, soon a Demon with pale skin, red hair, and blue stripes stepped in and bowed.

Muzan: I see you've returned, Upper-Moon 3, or should I say Akaza?

The Demon was Akaza, an expert in Martial arts and the third high-ranking Demon of the twelve-Kizuki.

Akaza: I know you have a certain mission for me lord Muzan, give me it and I splendidly execute it.

Muzan: Akaza, you will find the spider Lillies and they are the only things that can help me conquer the sun.

Akaza: But why should we collaborate with those Nomads?

Muzan: Be careful with your tongue Akaza, they may be just human but their leader has Ambition, and besides Upper Moon 1 is already traveling with him to find and kill the Emperor of China so not only do I get to conquer the sun but also the rest of Japan so just maybe I might as well let you assist him by having your share.

Akaza: By conquering an entire country like China?

Muzan: precisely, and if Shan-yu does agree to become a Demon like all of us then he might become a new powerful and strong member of the twelve-kizuki.

So surprised by this plan as he left, however, Muzan left out a little secret that was meant to be hidden from not only Akaza but also others except Kokushibo and Upper Moon 2: Doma as a deep monstrous and animalistic growl could be heard from the bows of the castle while crystals were being formed as a large tail with a set of crystals swaying around back and forth.

Meanwhile, Mulan and Raya were strolling through town as they arrived at the train station only to see several people lining up for their stop.

Mulan: Let's hope we can get a chance to find a Demon slayer.

Raya: Ugh, this search is so boring!

Mulan: Relax, they'll show up eventually.

They continued their search as they got their belongings ready for anything that came across their path they noticed just for a second they caught a glimpse of someone with a flame-designed haori and a sword.