Chapter 19: Flames of Hope

What will happen is what will decide the fate of all forms of life. Sacrifices are part of life, and they were made by those who were willing to make the impossible possible, but sometimes that sacrifice will always light up a spark of hope. They are now facing the biggest threat to ever exist, two Titans and several human warriors and a Demon king preparing for one last confrontation, completely by surprise Oni-Gojira activated his Blood-Demon-Art to create the battlefield As an uneven Arena adorned with crystals that stood up as if they were apart of a tiger-pit but they were so large they could even rival the sizes of the Mountains that were present nearby, however the atmosphere was soon becoming more intense as the titanic Reptiles charge at each other and tackle each other like Bears once again, except Oni-Gojira was still gaining the advantage as he pushed, scratch and bit his way to stagger his opponent back and all the sudden he uses his Blood-Demon-Art by lifting his enemy up without even touching him as if he was using his mind to redirect him to a different location by tossing him and launch him throughout the area like a rag-doll as Muzan continues to strengthen him with his blood but it seems that the beast is drawing power from not just Muzan who are now connected but also drawing power from a nearby surviving tower of the Infinity castle.

Muzan: The mere sight of you disgusts
Me.

Tanjiro: Let's finish this, Muzan.

The young Slayer sped up, but yet another tendril came as he dodged, but they went on as he struggled to cut the opening thread while Rengoku and Tomyoka jumped in to assist.

Giyu: Water breathing 11th form: Dead-Calm.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing 7th Form: Blaze-Release!

Combined together, they countered the attacks with waves of waters rising as tsunamis and rain of fires burst, but they were not enough as Tanjiro readied his blade as he charged Foward to attack.

Tanjiro: Hinokami-Kagura: DANCE!

The flaming blade cuts through all the tendrils like if they were nothing but firewood or paper, each time he slashes more tentacles, they come out to block and negate each slash, soon the other Slayers caught on as they helped Tanjiro and the other two Hashiras in the fight against Muzan Kibustuji, meanwhile Raya and Namaari continue their dual in the wreckage of the Infinity castle while accompanied by the battle between Godzilla and Oni-Gojira as the walls and towers crumble around them into nothing but debris, their blades clash each time they fought as if it was their last final days on earth.

Namaari: You should've stayed out of my way or either joined me when you had the chance.

Raya: Why would I do that? Joining the huns and becoming a Demon are not the only choices, and the cause that your people fight for is what corrupted you and your mother!

Namaari: Don't you dare speak so lowly of her!

Raya: You continue to fight as if you wish to be a Demon!

As they block and slash, the dual continues as they are almost to the point of nearing the edge of the building that either sent only one or both of them plummeting to their demise.

Namaari: Maby, that is what I really am, a Demon.

So disgusted by this, she continues to strike at her with anger and wacks her blade against the other as if she attempted to break and shatter it to pieces, as the dual went on but in Raya's favor. The battle between Godzilla and Oni-Gojira only continued on as it once fell into the Demon Kaiju's favor, but the King of monsters gained the upper hand in the fight through sheer will and somehow with vitality that keeps him going, they clawed and bit each other as they shot their breath attacks at each other, sometimes either one of them gets a direct hit while others parts of the scuffle they often negate or evade their attacks each time, however Godzilla charges knocks him to the ground and stomps on his chest until he got hit by a Corona-Beam As he quickly retaliated with his Atomic breath, they would continue as he bit into the neck of his demonic enemy as if he was trying to block the tower that Oni-Gojira had drew power from was starting to cease or disappear from his body or his honed senses, once Mulan saw what he was trying to accomplish, she got an idea as he ran to find Li-Shang.