Chapter 20: Hollow earth/Farewell

The Demon-Slayer corps have won. They rejoice for the death of Muzan Kibustuji and Shan-yu, but this unfortunately short-lived as Namaari now took command of the Huns so that way she may continue her mission which was now a lost cause, however Battra the dark moth returns under her own mysterious enchantment would be the only creature that would go on par against Godzilla, the corpes of the fallen Slayers including the bodies of the Fallen Hashira as they were taken to be buried at the Ubuyashiki estate which in the middle of being rebuild
Once one of the crows spreads the word that the Huns are coming.

Sanemi: God Damn it, we just defeated Muzan, and now this?

Giyu: Raya, Rengoku, and Tanjiro are unconscious from all the fighting, and Muichiro is on the verge of death. Will this journey be what you said it was?

Raya: Yes, however, it seems that Namaari is commanding the Huns as if she was next in line.

Shinobu: She doesn't know when to quit, huh?

Mulan: Unfortunately, she doesn't. However, the young must be safely escorted while Li-Shang's army can at least hold off the Huns so he can buy us some time.

With that being said, they began their expedition to the Hollow Earth entrance by the time they got there. Jr. was already at the entrance as if he was waiting for their arrival, as the young were carefully counted and ready, the only remaining members of the Demon-Slayer corps would stay while the others could leave and be able to find sanctuary, they heard a loud roar as it came from Godzilla in which he walks forward to his son as they shared one last nudge of affection, but their promise was to see each other again, soon the King of monsters would turn to the unconscious Slayers as only one of them opened his eyes to see the gigantic Father and son watching him as Jr gave a small puff as a way of thanking him for rescuing and for being the only type of humans that he would consider as brothers to him, now that the Demon Kaiju siblings are now at peace in the afterlife the danger has not yet lifted as Battra who has surprisingly gotten a bit more stronger than he was previously started, soon the others would begin their final farewells, they know that they may not be able to see each other again.

Giyu: Thank you for helping us. If it wasn't for you, then we would have lost this battle.

Mulan: It's fine. You fought well yourself, and you just keep fighting the deadliest of fights.

Shinobu: Wait for me sister, besides whatever this journey is, I do need a good vacation.

As Kanae said, her sad Farwells and so did the slayers that remained. They heard the loud screech coming from Battra as he destroyed several mountains and forest that were in his wake, Godzilla soon charged into action to buy Godzilla-Jr some time as he took the slayers that were going to the world beneath the world, however Raya decided to stay and hold the Huns off.

Mulan: Are you sure about this, Raya?

Raya: You don't have much time, I know namaari than anyone here, and I can provide you enough time for your escape!

Mulan: Be careful!

Raya: If I make it out alive, then I catch up!

They quickly parted ways as Mulan rode her horse to the entrance and reached the others while following Jr. They reached the shining neon blue light that served as the portal that led to the other side, as soon as they were gone, Godzilla let out a soft growl, " We'll see each other again my sons " those words were imprinted in his mind knowing that his son and new family are now safe as he charges at the Dark moth while the others charges with him.

Giyu: Water-Beast-Breathing 11th form: Dead-Calm.

Sanemi: Wind-Breathing 7th Form: Gale-Sudden-Gusts!