Chapter 2: Training/preparing

The Demon Slayers, an organization completely sacred and unrecognized by the Government of Japan are one of the deadliest and strongest organizations keeping mankind safe from the dark forces of the night, their strongest types of Demon Slayers were known as the Hashira the elite and high-ranking swordsmen of the Demon-Slayer corps as they fight against evil entities known as the "Demons". No one knows where they come from or when they first appeared but what the members of the Demon Slayers do know is that the Demons can use their demonic blood to multiply on humans but they also need to devour humans to keep surviving and become stronger than any other Demon, for hundreds of years the Demon-Slayers have fought and died against these beasts with their mortal bodies despite the odds while using a powerful sword technique known as breathing styles which mimics five elements and their movements, Currently in the Demon-Slayer headquarters there's a frail and blind but somewhat healthy looking Man with a huge purple color on his forehead as his eyes look white as a corps But he seems to have a calming smile on his face while imagining having his sights again to look upon the gentle sunshine and the warmth of daylight as it soothed his heart, two little girls escorted him outside but this man is revealed to be the 97th leader of the Demon-Slayer corps: Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

Kagaya: I see that we have a little message from an unknown ally, my daughters please summon the Hashira.

Ubuyashiki Sisters: yes father.

They began strolling about the area as they called out for the Hashira to an important meeting to discuss, all would be revealed by the time they reach him.

Kagaya: Greetings my children, Giyu Tomyoka, Tengen Uzui, Kanae and Shinobu Kocho, Kyojuro Rengoku, Obanai Iguro, Sanemi Shinizigawa, Mitsuri Kanaroji, Gyomei Himejima and Muichiro Tokito.

They bowed down to their master in great respect, as if this man was very important to them.

Sanemi: ( bows respectively) Master Oyakata, I'm pleased and honored by your presence, and I hope you'll get better soon.

Kagaya: Thank you Sanemi.

Mitsuri: ( Oh man, I wanted to greet the master but it seems I took too long!)

Kagaya: We just got word that our enemies have made a new alliance that brings forth new enemies to humanity.

Kanae: what would that be Master Oyakata?

Kagaya: A group of Nomads called the Huns allied with Muzan Kibustuji by sending upper moon 1 to breach the great wall in China.

They all gasped in shock, how crazy and delusional for a group of humans to be dealing and working with Demons, some were terrified and worried while others were enraged.

Shinobu: Now this is something that we can't abide by.

Kyojuro: This is unbelievable, but no matter the cost everyone must be protected from this deadly alliance!

Obanai: I won't allow this damn alliance to continue any longer than it should.

Gyomei: I pray hopefully that this will end soon so everyone can be free from this truth.

Sanemi: Repulsive Demons, I'LL kill every last one of them!

Kagaya: Fear not my children, today you will be given time to train and to exorcize your skills and techniques, afterward return here because I have a special mission that awaits one of you.

They bowed respectively and departed, their training with the other Slayers began Giyu was training Marada while Sanemi was heading towards his training quarters until he finds Genya creating a new object out of straw and bamboo, Sanemi was a bit confused by this since this wasn't his younger brother's style.