Chapter 7: Rengoku vs Akaza

Akaza stood there, dead in the middle as he looked intimidating and ready to strike at any moment, Mulan and Raya were surprised that
An Upper Moon has made his first appearance in their eyes as they unsheathe their swords.

Tanjiro: ( That's Upper Moon 3, what's he doing here?)

Without a word, Akaza rushed in so he could smash Tanjiro's head with one blow but his arm was split in half by Rengoku's sword, the Demon jumps back with a devilish expression on his face as his arm begins to flop around, and then reattached itself back into one arm while some of the blood from his limb drips off as he licks it into his mouth, the others were grossed out by his sudden action.

Akaza: What a fine sword.

Kyojuro: Tell me, why would you go after a defenseless instead of me first?

Akaza: I thought he might get in the way of our chit-chat, that's all. Besides, I can sense that strong aura in you, and by the way, I'm Upper Moon 3: Akaza

Kyojuro: I'm the Flame-Hashira: Kyojuro Rengoku.

Akaza: Well then, Kyojuro, I have a proposal to make.

Kyojuro: And what would that be?

Akaza: Become a Demon like me, your just human, you're destined to be born but to grow old and then die but if you were a Demon then you could live for hundreds or two hundred years or more!

Kyojuro: Growing old and then dying of old age is the beauty of human life. However, I must refuse your offer of becoming a Demon.

Akaza: Think of it, If you become a Demon, then you could become stronger than ever so you and I can fight for eternity!

Without saying anything Rengoku charges at Akaza while swinging his sword while using each of his Flame Breathing techniques to stand against the high-ranking Demon but every slash was being blocked by punches multiple times as they fought at great speeds as if the fight between a Hashira and Upper Moon was on a whole different level as clouds of dust continued appearing and disappearing each time as Akaza unleashes his Blood-Demon-Art.

Akaza: Destructive-Death: Compass-Needle!

A snowflake-like compass appears below the feet of the Upper-Moon Demon as it helps him detect any incoming attacks with ease. Each punch from Akaza has also been blocked thanks to Rengoku's sword withstanding each attack pattern.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing 1st form: Unknowing Fire!

Akaza: This is great, splendid, You're swordsmen skills are unbelievably amazing as it stands well on par against my superior martial arts skills but if you were a Demon we could keep fighting like this forever!

With each praise that comes with temptation, Kyojuro still didn't give in to his proposition as he continues fighting while receiving a few blows to the stomach, Rengoku swings his sword as this technique violently sends Akaza flying into the woods, the
Flame Hashira pursued his opponent in the dark woods until he suddenly appeared right in front of him. The others witnessed Rengoku flying out of the woods, but he quickly stood up sword in hand.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing 2nd form: Rising-Scorching-Sun!

He splits akaza's arm in half until it regenerates once again as each slash and punch are both blocking and pushing each other, Kanae is currently dashing through the forest until she saw the train wreck and saw two hundred people alive but she needed to know if the others made it out.