Chapter 14: Tragedy

Sometimes, the peaceful moments in life don't always go as planned, especially when a little chaos or unexpected bad omens can distrup it, This was still on this very night when everything went from calm and serene to a horrifying and nasty surprise as the onlookers noticed that Godzilla was sniffing the air while growling like a Dog or Wolf that senses something was not right while feeling small gusts of wind that blew a
Cold but unpleasant feeling like someone or something was coming as
He continues to stay alert for anything that comes across his path.

Mulan: Something is definitely wrong here.

Kanae: What do you mean?

Raya: I think we might as well look up.

Tanjiro sniffs the air while being careful about what might occur in this specific area, Godzilla-Jr seems to catch the signal, too, as both Father and son remained in high alert as Crystal-like shards raining down as the others dodge the sudden barrage, arrows suddenly started firing from all directions as they dodged and hid behind the trees, that's when they heard an unfamiliar roar that sounds demonic and yet otherworldly like it either came from the dark corners of the night sky or from outer depths of Hell as if the being who made the roar had finally found the safe haven so he can spread chaos and utter destruction at the same time.

Zenitstu: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!

Inosuke: I'm going to FIGHT IT!

A loud bang and shakes as the rocks and boulders flew from all directions
When the smoke cleared, it revealed a
Gigantic Reptilian beast with crystals that were dark with blood with the inside and outside along fangs that were sharp as a thousand swords and daggers, a distinctive tail with crystals at the tip but his eyes were red as an actual monster or Demon that emerged from the darkness, clearly his presence has no solace as the beast emerged from the smoke and roars loudly as the Slayers looked in shocked and utter horror.

Mulan: It can't be!

Tanjiro: That looks like Gojira!

Raya: That's one of his original children.

Tanjiro: Original children !?

Mulan: It seems that probably the Demons might have changed him into this thing!

The young Kamado remembers Giyu telling him that demons can multiply by spreading their blood on the living such as humans mostly, but he never thought it would actually work on Kaijus, too.

( Flashback)

Giyu: They spread their blood on the living. That's how they multiply.

( Flashback ends)

Two towering giants roar at each other and charged Foward. They viciously bit, clawed, and pushed each other like Bears fighting for territory and soon struck each other as Godzilla fired his atomic breath while
Oni-Gojira fired his own Corona-Beam
As the Demon Kaiju was struck by a tail swatt, however, the beast struck back with another Corona-Beam in the form sparks, lightning and thunder mixed to not only wound him but also send sliding backwards, the King of monsters gets back onto his feat and fired his Atomic breath once more but then Oni-Gojira quickly blocks it with his crystal shield or mirror wall only to get struck in the back by another Atomic breath that came not from Godzilla, but from Jr as he kept Firing, the Slayers couldn't tell if he's either trying to sacrifice himself or distracting him.

Mulan: Jr. is still too young to fight a beast like that.

Tanjiro: Not if I have anything to say about it!

He charges in with Inosuke until suddenly a blade appears in front of the two Slayers as they block it with their own. The mysterious attacker kept swinging and slicing through the trees and bypassing the attacks as if he knew they were going for his weaknesses, but his own sword tactics were swift but brutal until Mulan came in to help by grabbing them out of harm's way as the assailant revealed to be the Hun leader.

Inosuke: Who the hell is that!

Mulan: Shan-yu.

He began thrashing through the trees as the blade meets the other blade with deadly accuracy multiple times.

Inosuke: Beast-Breathing 3rd form: Devour!

Tanjiro: Water breathing 3rd form: flowing dance!

They dashed to his knees until more arrows were raining down from all directions until suddenly, six red skeletal looking creatures popped about as the rest of the squad came to the aid of the three, they heard the sounds of horses galloping as they surrounded the Slayers.

Shan-yu: We meet at last, Slayer with Hanafuta earrings.

Tanjiro: Who are you?

Shan-yu: I am Shan-yu, Leader of the Huns.

Mulan: You're after the prince. Are you!?

Shan-yu: correct, besides Muzan is expecting this delivery.

Kyojuro: I heard that an upper rank Demon was with you!

Raya: So where is he?

Soon, more stomps were heard from another giant. They were terrified of witnessing the arrival of the second corrupted atomic monster, Shin-Godzilla, and above his head was
No other than Upper Moon one: Kokushibo.

Kokushibo: I was here the whole time.

The upper-rank Demon summons the pack of skeletal looking hybrids to attack the Slayers as they ravaged the surrounding area with deadly accuracy as Raya and Mulan quickly dodged the ferocious onslaught and chops their arms and heads off as hard and as fast they could while the Slayers continued their fight against the demonic monstrosities as more and more came like a pack of wild dogs searching for a meal.

Kanae: Flower-Breathing 2nd Form: Honorable-shadow-plum!

Zenitstu: Thunder-Breathing 1st form: Thunderclap-and-Flash.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing 3rd: Blazing Universe!

They killed several of the monsters with ease as they continued as they noticed Jr. firing his atomic breath at the monsters until Oni-Gojira activated his Blood-Demon-Art by summoning crystals that surrounded him as a prison. They witnessed Jr. trying to get out as Godzilla ran to save his son, but then Shin-Godzilla fired his atomic heatray directly at the
Back of the monster King as they witnessed the crystals completely covering him up as the skeletal looking creatures began howling and changing into something completely different as if they began the next stage of the evolution by turning into prehistoric looking Reptilian animals as the corrupted Kaiju left the scene, " they got what they came for" Mulan and Raya were shocked and saddened like their mission that they were destined to accomplish has become a huge disaster but Tanjiro felt two emotions: Anger and sadness as he began killing the last of the prehistoric buy demonic looking monsters as Godzilla looked on and let out a roar filled with pain, sorrow and agnoy as he obliterates the last of the demonic minions of Shin, "WHY HAS THIS WORLD'S DEMONS CONTINUE TO FORSAKE PEACE!" These were the thoughts of the grieving God as he also continues to protect Tanjiro and the others like if he still has the instinct of that of a guardian and a Father.

They continued to fight until the beasts were nothing but dead corpses on the ground, Tanjiro had tears of sadness and despair, knowing that a young and innocent life was taken a way.

Mulan: We have failed.

Raya: If only I could have been there for Jr. For just a few more moments.

Tanjiro: THOSE BASTARDS WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!

but then the Flame-Hashira stood up and shouted these words.

Kyojuro: All is not lost and may have failed to protect Jr., but we can still save him no matter the cost, we can not let this mistake bring us down but we can take the fight to Kibustuji and save Gojira's son, SET YOUR HEART A BLAZE, together we must unite as one to defeat the two Monsters and complete the mission!

Feeling shocked and under a trance by his speech, they felt determined to
Listen to his resolve they rally up their remaining team members once they hear from their crows that the Ubuyashiki estate was under attack by the Demons and the Huns, that's when their mission got very desperate
But they know one thing, " War is coming ".