Chapter 6: New Alliance

Raya and Mulan were sitting across from Kyojuro and Tanjiro as They were prepared for two missions, the first is to find the powerful Demon who is responsible for the disappearances of forty people on this very Train and the second was to hear about this daring, and life-threatening
Mission in the form of some sort of adventure that is unlike any other which could be worth the risk.

Raya: Are you sure you Slayers can handle this?

Tanjiro: We'll try to understand as you explain but go ahead.

Kyojuro: Alright then, tell us what is going on.

Raya: Okay then here we go.

Mulan: This will also come in the form of a story as well so be prepared.

They nodded in agreement as they prepared for probably one of the longest stories ever.

Mulan: As you already know hundreds of years ago when Demons first arrived in this world, the leader of the Demons made a unification-like pact with a huge group or an army of Nomads called the Huns, they are a faction of conquerors from a country far away from this one, they have been searching for treasures that could satisfy their needs but their Shan-yu was hellbent on conquest, power and war, however, they all were united under one purpose.

Tanjiro: and what would that purpose be?

Raya: To conquer my homeland China and your country as well.

Stunned by this story he couldn't help but think about the unimaginable and vile horrors of war and conquest that these Huns can do despite seeing his own experience of blood and carnage himself, he takes a look at his box which revealed his sleeping Demon sister Nezuko Kamado who still had high hopes of turning her back into a human once he kills Muzan Kibustuji the Demon that killed his family.
Meanwhile on top of the Train Emmu was observing the outside view while pondering and bragging calmly about his success in causing the disappearances and deaths on board.

Emmu: Well then, not only do we have a few Slayers on board but we also have a few special guests as well, how splendid it is for them to drop dead in their dreams.

Back at the passenger boxcar, their conversation would escalate after talking about the ancient pact between the Huns and the Demons to the secret discovery of a hidden underground world.

Inosuke: YOU MEAN THIS UNDERGROUND WORLD IS HELL?!

Zenitstu: seriously, you think we're going to hell?

Raya: ( chuckles) No dummies it's not that place it's more of a peaceful world almost untouched by man.

Tanjiro: Really, well I could wish to go there but the Demons and Muzan Kibustuji are in the way.

Mulan: How about this, while we defeat every Demon including the twelve-kizuki then we might as well
Show you the journey to The world beneath this world.

Inosuke: Yes finally MORE GLORY AND ADVENTURE HAHAHA!

Raya: I just hope you can cope with the fact about what lives down there.

They stopped at that very moment of what she had spouted out, they were clueless but curious to know what inhabitants thrive in the Hollow earth.

Kyojuro: What do you mean by that, are there people down there?

Mulan: Not just people, but mystical or legendary create live there too.

Zenitstu: there are no Demons there right?

Raya: No actually, there are no Demons there and besides they don't even know where it is.

Mulan: Well we wish to tell you about what lives in this very world and the world beneath our feet, you see long ago in the distant landscapes of this surface world and the world below there was peace, and with that time of peace and prosperity two human empires found the Hollow earth and they decided to build Their cities down there but they were far away from each other due to having some unsettling tensions with one another,
However one night everything would change as people from some other world came while terrorizing us all, most were sentenced to oblivion while the others were kept as either prisoners or slaves until one day
Gigantic God-like creatures rose from their long slumber and began fighting back and restoring the natural order to the balance of nature and like all groups of animals they have a leader to their pack, the Alpha predator that leads and commands them.