Epilogue:(Journey's End)

All journeys have beginnings, and they all have endings, Raya arrived at
The Hollow Earth two weeks later when they received news that the Huns have been defeated, which was caused for celebration, now that the Demon-Slayers have done their job and saved not only Japan but also the whole world too, Godzilla-Jr enjoys his time in Suijin city and deemed it as his new home but the slayers that resides in the Hollow Earth still had not forgotten the great sacrifices that were made against the Demons and the Huns, they were given their own houses in the city as a way of thanking them for saving Jr while the King of monsters who is residing on top of the surface appears to be looking for a place to rest knowing that the danger has passed, as for Kyojuro and Kanae, they still hang out together as fate turns to the better, they got married and had children, Senjuro, Tanjiro including the triplet caterpillar sisters and the other Slayers were quite happy and glad for them, soon they wait would sometimes go ahead and join Turok and Spear on one of their hunting trips or they would teach the guardsmen of the city who wish to have the knowledge of all the Breathing techniques, one night as Jr was sleeping in the chamber he woke up from a strange dream, unlike all dreams that tell about anyone's greatest desires so they could do anything make them come true, his was different, his dream was telling him of the future: " As if it was showing him what is about to happen ": in the dream or vision it depicted his Father on the surface facing against a Titan that seems to be oddly bigger and terrifying with large wings and three Heads, just like that another always follows but this time he saw a giant humanoid looking creature but it looks Ape like in appearance while holding a glowing Axe in hand.

Tanjiro: Something wrong, Jr?

He only gave small grunts in a way of saying " had a weird dream," but the young Kamado boy smiled at him knowing that he would do anything he can to help him out if he feels overwhelmed or uncertain, Tanjiro, Rengoku and the rest of the former Demon slayer Corp were the only humans that he considered as "Family ".

Kyojuro: We came this far, but whatever it is that is worse than the Demons or the Huns then we'll be Ready!

As they heard the words of encouragement, now the brothers feel more enlightened as they ventured through the city as a family, and as for Kyojuro, Kanae, Tanjiro, including Mulan, Raya who stand with Jr have heard the proud and mighty Roar of the King of monsters himself: Godzilla.

1926: Peace is restored to Japan, and the Demon-Slayer corps is disbanded.

1928: The remaining huns were found by Li-Shang's army and taken back to China to be either sent to work camps or executed for their crimes.

1933: Raya returns to the surface to find Namaari but receives word that she is hiding in some mysterious island.

1939: WW2 begins.

1941: The Japanese empire attacks Pearl-Harbuor in December.

1942: The US wins the Battle of midway.

1944: The USA fought the Japanese army in Peliue Islands.

1945: The battle of Okinawa is won by the United States of America.

August 6th and 9th 1945: The United States dropped its first two atomic bombs on Japan to end WW2, and Godzilla awakened.

1947: The Cold War begins.

1954: Godzilla is lured to a secret US cover-up: the US dropped its first dry fuelled hydrogen bomb on Bikini Atoll/Japan.

1967: Titanus Gojira mysteriously makes landfall in a cave near Oregon USA, "Gravity Falls."

The End

Caption: Alright, guys, thank you so much for reading this book, I can't believe it took three months to finish, and I hope you all enjoyed this, and I can't wait until it's video adaption comes out, JakeDanger9 I want to thank you once again for accepting my request and I hope this gift from me to you gives you some entertainment and joy, I also want to thank Cee for the artwork she did because without them, this story wouldn't come to be so once again thank you so much good people and I'll see you again soon bye!!!!!

Here's the trailer.
SET YOUR HEART A BLAZE.