Chapter 17: Dark wings

Beyond the mountains and the dark night sky were the presence of the Northern lights as they danced and swayed across the sky as if they were the great spirits themselves who were merely lighting a path to whoever is following it regardlessly but beyond that its seems like the lights themselves have a consensus or a mind of their own as they spread and danced like fireflies or angels that flew across as the river that flows downstream, for what seems like an eternity the mountains shook as footsteps were heard like a series of earthquakes that never ceased, as the snow from the peek of each mountain fell to earth as it made way more the Alpha Titan to make entrance " Godzilla has arrived " and with him an army of Chinese soldiers along with the two Slayers who walk along side with the army's captain as they advance to the Infinity fortress.

Li-Shang: Alright, men, the castle shouldn't be far from here. If we hurry, then we should get there before sunrise.

Tanjiro: Agreed, if we don't complete the mission, then all of this would be for nothing!

With determination building up, they
Galloped faster and faster in order to reach the castle itself, both factions were in deep trouble, but things were not looking good for the Demon-Slayer corps, mostly as more and more of their compatriots keep dying while Oni-Gojira continues to harvest energy from his crystals to the cocoon while waiting whatever it is that is waiting to hatch while combining both his own Demon blood
In attempting to turn his own young kin into a hell-spawn like him and his brother shin, however, as Shin was guarding the Castle as it was finally brought into the physical world Kanao Tsuyuri was sent out of the castle while Doma smiled in complete psychotic and ghastly satisfaction as Shin-Godzilla walks closer and closer to take a look at the young Tsuguko of the Kocho sisters with eyes that seems lifeless while looking at her as nothing more than an insignificant bug that needs to be exterminated as he charges up his remaining energy to turn her into nothing but ashes while Kanao's eyes were filled with nothing but fear and hopelessness as if she knew that her life would flash before her eyes until a Blue stream of Fire sends the Demon Reptile back as another was fired directly at shin's face as it knocks him off his feet while angrily getting back on foot, suddenly the young Tsuguko heard more gigantic foot steps coming from behind as she turns and hears a loud primal and thunderous Roar that shook the very grounds and witnessed her first sight of the full appearance of the Alpha Titan Godzilla himself but the one thing that surprised her and glad was Tanjiro arriving at the scene and behind the two was a huge army fighting the unexpected arrival of the Huns as they fought and fought like if they had a personal score that needs to be concluded.

Kanao: Tanjiro is here!

As everyone turned their eyes towards the arrival of Godzilla and his band of faithful followers as they rode into battle, even the former Hashira joined in as the Demons were beginning to be suppressed by this counter attack, Gyomei immediately arrived to help Sanemi while saving Genya and Muichiro as they fought against Upper-Moon one with swiftness, brutality and efficiency, they continued this onslaught as the fight between Namaari and Raya began.

Raya: Why Namaari? Why!?

Namaari: For my people and for my mother, what conflict has destroyed? I can finally have a chance to rebuild if only you have joined the Huns we could have accomplished so much more!

Raya: Joining the Huns and serving Shan-yu is not the only choice. There are other options!

Namaari: Enough of this. It's time we settle this.

Without a word from her cold expression and Demeanor, they fought by colliding their blades as the former friends now greatest enemies continue to fight as Mulan fired dragon shaped launchers directly at Shin-Godzilla and the Infinity castle in order to destroy the stronghold and
To distract its gigantic reptilian monstrosity of a bodyguard, the skeletal looking creatures return from Shin's tail as they run on hine legs or all fours like rabid dogs or wolves searching for their new meal until they were met with a barrage of multiple stomps and tail swatts by Godzilla and followed by multiple slashes by blades of the Demon-Slayer corps, suddenly Shan-yu joins the outside carnage and fought Rengoku as he got off his horse as their own sword dual began.