Race Against Time

Kuoh Town Outskirts, 10:21 pm

After the trio of sword users, irina ended up being separated from the other two. She was catching her breath while looking at the open field she was in. "Aw man i lost xenovia, even with that big sword she wields, her speed is much more than mine"

She soon started to walk cautiously since the enemy could pop in at any moment and strike her down. "Its too quiet, not even the crickets are making noise"

Suddenly a spear of light struck the ground causing irina to panic roll then look at her attacker. Three men stood in front of her, freed, valper and the fallen angel cadre known as kokabiel.

[Insert roundabout]

The scene changes to [y/n] with his other three chooms going over somethings like dealing with kokabiel. Then seeing about getting a dog to guard the house from normal intruders while they deal with the supernatural ones. Although, [y/n] thought that they should get one for all types of intruders while also possibly assisting them battle.

"Where the fuck would we find a dog that would be able to tackle the world we are up against" David asked

"Why not ask the devils, i noticed the blonde girl have a small draconic lizard on her shoulder" Lucy stated

"Hmm, that could work, plus i have done plenty for them without asking for anything" [y/n] said

"Then its settled, after kokabiel and my date with rebecca we will ask the devils if we can get a dog similar to the dragon asia has." [Y/n] planned

"Good, you remembered that we're having a date" rebecca beamed

Soon, [y/n]'s phone began to ring, he picked up the phone "hello, nc legend here" he said

There was silence before he hung up the phone "alright everyone, its time we go duck hunting" he joked

The other three grinned widely and grabbed their guns, the four left the apartment and rushed to the garage below the building. Two motorcycles were awaiting them that [y/n] designed "d and lucy on one, i'm taking rebecca. We are heading to the academy, and this is our final attack"

 We are heading to the academy, and this is our final attack"