S1 E0 Game Start

It was just a normal day for Y/n and he was just finishing up breakfast.

Y/n: Should I maybe try asking to go out with that Alice Zuberg? I know we barely know each other, but still. I like her.

Mom: If you think you feel up to it then definitely. Or you could just do what you do best and play your games.

Y/n: Seriously? I'm glad that she has actually had an upgrade to be a real girl now. It makes me very happy.

Dad: Kikouka faked his death. It says so on the internet. That Kazuto fellow has also returned from re-diving with that Asuna Yuuki in the STL I think they call it.

Y/n: Yep. I met them at school once.

Then he felt something.

Y/n: Great now I need the toilet.

Mom: Be quick. We want to go with you to see Alice.

Y/n went to the bathroom. As he was washing his hands, something weird happened. The lights in the bathroom shut off and the running water from the faucet stopped as well.

Y/n: Hm? Dad! The power is out and the faucet is clogged!

He waited for a response but never got one.

Y/n: Dad? Mom?

He called out their names as he was drying his hands off. Still not getting a response, he went into the hallway with not a sound to be heard and not a light on either. He then checked his dad's office.

Y/n: Dad?

He checked his parents room with neither of them to be there either.

Y/n: Why are you guys hiding?! It's not funny!

He still couldn't hear anything and decided to go find help. He got dressed and went outside to see cars in the middle of the road that are not operating and no houses with people inside at all. He then checked his phone to see that it doesn't work at all.

Y/n: What's going on here? Hey! Hello? Anyone there?

He began running through his neighborhood with no luck at all and he was starting to get a little scared. He even was able to run to Shibuya Station where it's normally extremely crowded with not a soul.

Y/n: What is this?

Y/n: Can anyone hear me?

He decided to sit down and just wait if anything will happen and night came with him still all alone in Shibuya. He then heard a sound and saw a white light. He saw it was one of the billboards in Shibuya with writing.

 He saw it was one of the billboards in Shibuya with writing