S1 E2 Tag

It had been about one day of adding Y/n's friends to the team and they started living together in the mall where they were staying before. Y/n had a little talk with everyone and decided to keep clearing games due to him thinking that they could maybe find a way out of Borderland if they kept clearing the games. Arisu and his friends were in a bathroom as well when everyone disappeared. The woman, who they now know as Shibuki said she was working when they disappeared. Y/n and Alice explained their stories and that they've cleared some other games already. Karube and Arisu thought of going to get in the game the night and Y/n volunteered to go as well. Alice felt like taking a break from all of this and decided to help keep an eye on Chota.

It came night time and a teenage girl went through the laser border into a game that seemed to take place in an apartment building. When she ascended the stairs to the building, she noticed quite a few people already there.

Most of the people just looked at her with weird looks on their faces telling her that they know what could happen

Most of the people just looked at her with weird looks on their faces telling her that they know what could happen. She picked up a phone from the table and her facial recognition was done.

Woman's Voice: Please wait until the game commences. There are currently 10 participants. 1 minute until registration closes.

A guy with a hat then spoke up.

Newbie: Uh, excuse me. W-where did all the people in Tokyo go?

Just then another participant came in and it was none other than Aguni. He grabs a phone and leans against a wall to wait.

Newbie: This thing here-

He gets interrupted hearing a voice.

Karube: There's a lot of people here. Maybe one's a doctor.

Y/n walked up with Arisu and Karube right behind him. Arisu had his eyes on the teenage girl for a second then looked away. Y/n grabbed a phone and handed one to Karube and another to Arisu. Their facial recognitions were complete and they began to wait for the game to start. Y/n's eyes were caught on Aguni for a second and he kept looking at the other players. Most of them were strangers, but a guy with a white hoodie and blond hair caught his eyes.