S2 E2 Osmosis Part 1

The King of Clubs Team was thinking about their band past like Y/n pointed out earlier. The scene zoomed out from the big screen which represented the naked man photo with the word Sology on it.

Kyuma: We're the citizens of this country.

Arisu: Citizens?

Kyuma: Sure. Citizens.

Y/n: Yes. Citizens of Borderland.

Kuina: What do you mean?! We're all living here right?

Kyuma: Who can say?

Y/n: I can. I know much about you Kyuma.

Kyuma: In this place I'm the leader. We created this game. That man Shitara, all his idea.

Shitara: Well to be fair, this is a brand new experience for us. We haven't played a game of it yet as a team.

Y/n: Well look out because we're quite a team.

Kyuma looked at Y/n's wrist to see that he chose the white bracelet and smiled.

Usagi: What does that mean? We're competing against citizens now? Us against the 5 of you?

Kyuma: Yeah. When you play a Face Card Game, you're competing against citizens fighting for their lives. Anyone who loses is killed. So....this is a game of life or death for us citizens as well.

Usagi: But there's 6 of us and that doesn't seem good number wise.

Kyuma: Don't worry.

Y/n looked at Kyuma with determination to beat him.

Kyuma: It's time to begin. The game we'll be playing is...

The big screen switched to show the difficulty. The voice echoed through the whole area.

Woman's Voice: Difficulty: King of Clubs

Woman's Voice: Difficulty: King of Clubs. Game:

-

-

Woman's Voice: Osmosis.

This confused a few of the team.

Y/n: Osmosis...

Arisu: Os-mosis?

Everyone just stared at the screen wondering what this meant.

Kyuma: Now the rules are simple.

The screen showed the rules as Kyuma explained.

Kyuma: The game lasts 2 hours. Both teams try to collect points. The team with the highest total at the end of the game wins.