EBonus Battle Royale

It was night, and Y/n had recently discovered that a very tall teenager named Karen that he's heard of, was in Borderland. It was easy for Y/n to know that Karen was the greatest SJ player that saved Pito. When they met, Y/n could tell just by her height and age that she's LLENN.

Karen: You've heard of me?

Y/n: Absolutely. You're the one who saved Pito from killing herself from losing in Squad Jam 2. There's no way I wouldn't recognize you.

Karen: Then my height-

Y/n: Your height doesn't matter. It's what makes you you. It also means that it makes you more special.

Karen: I'm glad there's some people who don't think it's weird.

Y/n: Of course.......LLENN.

Karen was a little shocked that he called her that. Then she remembered something.

Karen: Ooh. My Visa expires today. I really need to renew it.

Y/n: Then why don't we go together? I can make sure you make it out.

Karen: You'd really do that?

Y/n: Of course! Why should I not help a hero?

Karen: Thank you.

Y/n and Karen saw lights in the distance and nodded at each other. When they found the source, they saw a lot of people standing at the entrance to a bridge that leads out to the water of the ocean. At the end of the bridge was an arena that looked like it was for guns.

(An: Same kind of arena but on the water and made of concrete and shipping containers

(An: Same kind of arena but on the water and made of concrete and shipping containers. About five times the size and with bigger hiding spots.)

Y/n: Let's do this.

Karen: Hmph!

They walked through the laser borders.

Man: Well if it isn't LLENN. Or should I say the Pink Devil? Still taller than ever.

He and some other people started laughing.

Y/n: Ignore them.

He handed Karen a phone and passed the closed gate was a table that had guns on it. The tune was heard from their phones.

Woman's Voice: Registration is now closed. There are a total of 18 participants. The game will now commence. Difficulty: Ten of Spades.

 Difficulty: Ten of Spades