S2 E4 Solitary Confinement Part 2

It was officially morning at the prison. The game had come down to only 6 people. Snat, Engine, Shiga, Yabaoki, Chishiya, and our player protector of Borderland Y/n. All Chishiya and Y/n were doing was just sitting in the cafeteria. They then saw Engine walk in. Once again he got the very same snack he has in the last several rounds.

 Once again he got the very same snack he has in the last several rounds

Chishiya: These cookies taste better.

Y/n: These F/S (Favorite snack) are just as good.

Engine didn't respond.

Chishiya: Hey. Would you mind telling us what our symbols are?

Y/n: Yes. Please?

Engine didn't speak and just walked right past us.

Chishiya: That guy you hang out with...

Y/n: You should know that..he's a murderer.

This got Engine's attention.

Engine: What?

Y/n: His name is Snat Banda.

Chishiya: It was in the newspaper. Murdered four women so that makes him a cereal killer. And you know that's punishable by death.

Engine: That's a filthy lie.

Y/n: No it's true. I saw it too. Plus he told someone else to lie and they did.

Chishiya: You know what I think? I think he's the Jack of Hearts. Referring to Banda

Y/n: There's only six of us left. Time is running out. So the Jack is gonna start to get aggressive now. Might as well share symbols.

Chishiya: For the moment you're in a good position. The Jack still trusts you. So if anyone is going to lie to the Jack...

Y/n and Chishiya: It has to be you.

Y/n: Which means this game can only end one way.

Chishiya: Correct. The key player here is you. I'm sure this is a lot. You don't trust us yet. For what it's worth, there's no advantage for us to lie. So we'll tell you the truth about your symbol.

Y/n: Don't you want to make sure that Snat is telling you the truth?

Engine: What makes you two think that I would trust you guys over him?

Chishiya: You don't have to if you don't want to. If I were in your shoes I'd want to weigh my options.

Y/n: I'd think the same way. You're probably thinking that we told each other our symbols already. Both of us want to be sure that we told each other the truth. And we've got no reason to lie to you.

Chishiya: Banda's a murderer. That's a fact.

Engine: I still don't trust you two.

Chishiya: Fine. You'll see for yourself. Once the next round is over.