S2 E7 Assasin Hunt

The scene showed Arisu in the city that has become overrun with vegetation and he found a gun with some ammo. He then made his way to Shibuya station. Just looking at this place reminds him that this is where it all started for him and Y/n.

Y/n: Arisu!

Arisu was glad to see his best friend is still alive.

Arisu: Great! You're still alive!

Y/n: Yep. I can't believe how far we've come. All what's left is the King of Spades and the Queen of Hearts.

Arisu: It feels kind of convenient. We're in Borderland and there's an Alice here.

Y/n: Yeah. I've seen the American movie because that's where I'm originally from. If we end with that Queen, it'll feel like that would be the hardest game because of the reference. Also we haven't seen Mira yet.

They then remembered seeing Mira on all those screens.

Arisu: You're right.

Y/n: There's no way she'd be the King of Spades. The King is too strong to be a woman. That means she must be the game master of the Queen of Hearts.

Arisu: I think you're right. Wait that means the King of Hearts is cleared.

Y/n: Yep. I cleared it. I was the only one who got out and look what I claimed.

He showed Arisu the head he decapitated.

Arisu: Whoa! Why're you saving that?

Y/n: It can be used as food. But it's super tough and reeks of ammonia. Not to mention it tastes horrible.

Arisu: Where the hell did you eat lion?!

Y/n: When I was in Africa doing research on Ebola.

Arisu: What kind of kid are you?!

Y/n tried to hold it in but they both broke out into laughter and he and Arisu shared a laugh.

Arisu: Brings back memories.

Y/n: Yeah. I wish Chota and Karube were here to have fun.

Arisu: It's fine. We're going to clear the games and not let them down.

Y/n: Yeah.

Chishiya and Niragi came along and Niragi wanted a fight. It resulted in Chishiya being shot almost in the chest protecting Usagi which would kill him but he held on.

Usagi: CHISHIYA!

Arisu: Chishiya!!

Y/n: CHISHIYA!!!!

Chishiya was on the ground in a bad condition. He said some very kind things to them and took a last breath before resting his eyes. He was still alive though. They heard a noise and looked up to be met with a blimp that represented the King of Spades.