S2 E3 Osmosis Part 2 and Solitary Confinement Part 1

Tatta remembered his past and when he accidentally caused a bit of a car to fall on his friend's hand and completely injure it. He was still sitting with slight terror that they're running out of time. Then after thinking about his past, he got an idea. He looked at the bracelet on his wrist and then decided to give his plan a shot.

Woman's Voice: Nine minutes remain. The King of Clubs Team is currently leading by five hundred points. The Point Hogger is currently going to survive with the King of Clubs Team.

Usagi was still getting beat up by Niragi and he started licking parts of her body. Out of nowhere, Arisu came along and grabbed Niragi out of anger.

Arisu: AUGH! YOU B*****d!! WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING!!?!?! AAAH!!!

Niragi: I just wanted to have a little fun with your girlfriend before this stupid game was over.

Arisu was not amused.

Arisu: YOU A*****E!!!!!!

Arisu punched Niragi across the face.

Niragi: Sure you act like a hero. But I know you're just like me. I f*****g hate how you walk around like you're full of hope. I should've known I can see the hood draining out of you. And I'll die knowing how pathetic you are. Y/n is nothing like you. I'd still possibly go have some fun with his girl, Alice. He's nothing like you, you piece of s**t.

This made Arisu even more mad.

Arisu: AAAHHHH!!!!

He then continued punching Niragi in the face. All he did while he was being punched was laugh. Meanwhile, Kyuma's team was just hanging out at their base.

Maki: Eight minutes left. Seems like the enemy is laying low.

Goken then sat down.

Goken: It's alright I guess. What a let down huh?

Uta: That's just how the game goes. There's no time left for them to do anything.

Kyuma was just looking at the sky.

Kyuma: I think I'm going to take a walk.

He just left with no one trying stop him. Kuina was still only sitting around and looked at the clock.

0: 07 :25
0: 07 :24
0: 07 :23
0: 07 :22
0: 07 :21

Kuina: This feels like an eternity. Just waiting here to die.

Arisu carried Usagi back to their base and laid her down. He then noticed Tatta wasn't there. Usagi then spoke up.

Usagi: Arisu I'm sorry. I couldn't fight. I should've taken the white bracelet so Y/n wouldn't have to stay with them. I couldn't help you or Y/n in the end.

Arisu: Usagi I should apologize to you. I'm sorry.

She then just laid without a sound. Arisu felt worried and touched her neck to find out she wasn't dead but still low. He then remembered how Usagi said that she'd still hate being in the real world if they went back. The screen beeped.

Woman's Voice: Seven minutes remain.

He then felt the courage in him and was about to head out and try to win when he saw something. Meanwhile Kyuma was just staring at the ocean waiting for Arisu and Y/n.

 Meanwhile Kyuma was just staring at the ocean waiting for Arisu and Y/n