S1 E6 Beach Breakin

Hatter issued that he needs to renew his Visa soon and asked Y/n if he could help. He didn't comply because he wanted to be sure Alice would be safe. Hatter understood and let him do what he wants. After a while of asking some Beach members if they had any idea why this was happening, Y/n was needed in the Executive Office. When he made it to the door, he saw Arisu was coming as well, but Usagi and Alice had to wait outside the room. When they entered, what they saw was extremely not expected.

-

-

-

-

-

Hatter was dead

Hatter was dead.

Tatta and Ann walked in. Ann was completely shocked seeing this.

Tatta: Apparently he couldn't clear the game.

They explained where they found the body.

Guy: So now what? What happens to The Beach?

Mira: Nobody says a word about this understood?! We don't want people freaking out.

Y/n: Why would we not say anything?! Hatter is literally dead!! Everyone's going to be expecting him to give instructions on what they need to do tonight when we look for the Ten of Hearts. When they see it's not him, they're going to freak out.

Kuzuryu: I'll step in as leader since I'm number 2.

Y/n: You seem like the kind to handle it. I like that.

Niragi: Wait a second. Shouldn't the strongest person be the leader? In case you didn't know, we've been the ones who've been getting rid of all the traitors. But we've been thrown into the shadows the whole time.

Sinon: All we've been doing is our job so I don't believe that would comply.

Kazuto: I agree. I also think Kuzuryu isn't the right person for leader.

Kuzuryu: Then who?

Kazuto: I think it should be-

Niragi: Quiet! This B***S*** ends now. You got that?

Kuzuryu: Number 1 dies. Everyone moves up a number. We all know that.

Niragi: Yeah well the leader dictator's dead. The power has shifted hasn't it? Let's just be democratic and go with the majority. Who's with me and thinks Aguni should be our new leader?

No one raised their hands at all. Not even any other Militants or Aguni at all.

Niragi: Are you all serious right now? Last boss.

The Katana wielder walked over and unsheathed his sword and threatened to kill Ann.

Y/n: You're seriously thinking using violence can make someone a leader?