S3 E3 Joker Flush

(An: Before I begin, I'm sorry that I rushed the romance. I for some reason couldn't wait for it to happen. I'll be sure to be better about that part from now on. If there's something else wrong then please tell me.)

The survivors of Zombie Apocalypse have all gathered in Shibuya Station and waiting for the final game to start. Y/n and his team were walking into the square with seriousness all over their faces.

Man: Hey! Make way! It's the Spade Devil and his team!

Everyone cleared a path for Y/n and his friends. Everyone of the were ready to finish this for good. They all then stopped near the biggest billboard in the square.

Y/n: It's time!

Woman's Voice: This is the final game. All residents of Tokyo should gather in Shibuya Station immediately. 2 minutes until registration closes.

People all over Tokyo started running to Shibuya literally for their lives.

Y/n: Get ready guys! This is the last thing that will determine our survival! Let's get through and meet up for a celebration.

His friends all agreed. The tune was then heard from all over Shibuya.

Woman's Voice: Registration has closed. There are a total of 26,054,962 participants. The game will now commence.

Y/n had the most determination on his face than ever before.

Woman's Voice: Difficulty: Joker

Woman's Voice: Game: Joker's Flush

Y/n held Alice's hand and she smiled at him. Quite the majority of the players were confused by what that game title meant.

???: Welcome players of Tokyo!

A shadow figure was shown on the big screens.

Joker: I am the Joker! Or am I? Today you'll be playing the game that I designed! Good luck to you all!

Y/n for some reason had some sort of feeling that he's heard that voice and seen that body before.

Woman's Voice: Rules: Contestants have to clear games within 14 of the city's buildings. These buildings will be called, Game Towers. The number of games correspond to the number of floors in the tower.

The screen showed that if a tower was 20 floors, it would have 4 games.

Y/n: Looks like they'll be giving us games in different floors of buildings.

Woman's Voice: The difficulty level will be translated by number cards. The former number card games will not be the only games of these new ones.

It showed that the Three of Clubs could be a different game if they encounter it.

Woman's Voice: Suits do not matter anymore on what game you will play. They only matter that whatever suit you get on the first game in a tower, that will be the suit you will get for each floor game. However, if you enter a building that does not have games, it is game over for all people near the door. At the top floor of each Game Tower, there will be a game that you will play against a game master. If you lose in three games in total over all, it is game over.